Reviews for Dark Velvet
blackinu1 chapter 37 . 12/30/2013
I couldn't stop reading this story! It is amazing! I love the plot and the way the character interact. You have an amazing ability. I am so disappointed that I have to wait until January 21 to know what happens next. You build up the story so well that when it says "to be continued" I start to lose it. You are very good.
Kittyreid chapter 37 . 12/30/2013
Really don't want to wait 21 days to find out what happens next then however long it takes for the whole thing to be written and uploaded, but I will because I loved this story so much, but please promise me you will actually continue i'm dying to see how this plays out
Guest chapter 32 . 12/29/2013
df
malleelee chapter 37 . 12/29/2013
Your story from the beginning has had my attention. When sjdavis84 began betaing after the fourth chapter, I was relieved as I wanted your story to be heard by being read with understanding and clarity. I put myself in Bella's place, being told that my new husband was responsible for destroying my childhood and parents, and I think it rational to want to kill my killing groom. That failing, the last thing I would do is stick around for more of his seeking forgiveness. I will be waiting to continue reading.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/28/2013
I finished this in one day. Goddamnit you have to update! Such an amazing story...please for the love of Jesus UPDAATE
ForeverRandom chapter 37 . 12/28/2013
This was a great story. Started it last night & got pulled in. That doesn't happen often to me. Haha! I honestly can't wait to read the sequel. Looking forward to that. Well done! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Please follow up with the next one. This is really good. I am looking forward to when a publisher gets hold of a mafia story and makes it into a book and movie..
Guest chapter 37 . 12/23/2013
It was so predictable.
Isabella N Edward chapter 37 . 12/22/2013
O.M.G. I absolutely LOVE this story. Can January 21st come any quicker? This is one of the best fics that i have read in a long time. Your writing style is addictive and the story is so well executed. If i could give it marks out of ten it would be a big fat one and a zero. Well done!
hippymehippyyou chapter 37 . 12/22/2013
Noooooo I need more can the sequal Come any sooner
Guest chapter 37 . 12/22/2013
Thank you and happy holidays!
pnkats chapter 37 . 12/22/2013
Well that didn't go well at all but I expected it when she found out. Poor Edward. Cannot wait till the sequel
Guest chapter 37 . 12/22/2013
Omg I LOVE this story! I stayed up all night reading it! I didn't even sleep haha. Can't wait for the sequel your writing is so good.
I keep coming back to check if you have posted the sequel or not I'm addicted haha.
angel1215 chapter 37 . 12/22/2013
Great story. Can't wait for the sequel.
aelita48 chapter 37 . 12/21/2013
Caius and Marcus ruined the marriage of Edward and Bella.
It is a moving chapter!
Edward has all the same manages to admit his
love.
I shall read the continuation with pleasure.
Thank you.