Reviews for Dark Velvet
banshee69 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Damn, that was intense.

banshee69 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
The scene was hot. I think Bella liked it more than she's letting on. I had to laugh at her 'dramatic' phone call to Jasper. Is Edward sure he wants to continue chasing after her, he may have met his match.

banshee69 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Reading on TWCS, but decided to leave reviews here too.

So Edward decided to modify the contract for Bella... interesting.

banshee69 chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Since I want to read the undedited version, I'm gonna jump over to TWCS and finish reading this there. Loving it so far.

banshee69 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Edward isn't as hard has he projects himself to be. I'm really curious about why his uncle issued a hit on him. Bella sure tied one on, gross.

banshee69 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
I think I want him even more now. Bella say, yes!

banshee69 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
I'm loving the sexual tension building.

banshee69 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Good lord, you're killing me with him.

banshee69 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Damn! I want to switch places with Isabella. I think I'm gonna love this authoritative Edward.

WB Crazy chapter 37 . 11/24/2014
Still I can't figure Ronnie out...Is he in love with Bella too?
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
I am so disappointed in Bella She's not a submissive but a slave.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
I am so pissed off at Alice! If she wants to be a man's toy, then fine, but how dare she stop Bella from doing what she wants to do!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
Good for Bella! This chapter pissed me off! Bella should only think of pleasing him?! Screw that I hope he becomes her submissive.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
You shouldn't have this story listed as complete when it is far from it. You have readers going through 38 chapters only to be disappointed to find out the story has not been completed.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
I'm surprised to learn you have beta because your stories have a lot of errors. Not just spelling, but some of the sentences just do no make sense.
1,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »