Reviews for Dark Velvet
banshee69 chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Oh hell, after he gave her a memorable first time, Caius now knows who she is. I'm anxious to read on to see how Edward deals with it.

banshee69 chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
I'm really surprised that Edward is willing to romance her after she agreed to be his submissive for her first time.

banshee69 chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Edward cares more for her than he understands. I knew she'd agree to be his submissive, but honestly, I'm a bit shocked she agreed so soon.

banshee69 chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Starting over and going at a slow pace...for a while. I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes this time.

banshee69 chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Looks like everyone is under some type of stress.

banshee69 chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
I expected Edward and Ronnie was the ones that offed her parents, but didn't expect there to be a brother too. That's gonna fuck with Bella's head when she finds out. I can't blame her to be pissed about the spanking. Edward was too hard on her, for it being her first time. Can't wait to see how he's gonna try and make all this up to her.

banshee69 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Damn, that was intense.

banshee69 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
The scene was hot. I think Bella liked it more than she's letting on. I had to laugh at her 'dramatic' phone call to Jasper. Is Edward sure he wants to continue chasing after her, he may have met his match.

banshee69 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Reading on TWCS, but decided to leave reviews here too.

So Edward decided to modify the contract for Bella... interesting.

banshee69 chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Since I want to read the undedited version, I'm gonna jump over to TWCS and finish reading this there. Loving it so far.

banshee69 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Edward isn't as hard has he projects himself to be. I'm really curious about why his uncle issued a hit on him. Bella sure tied one on, gross.

banshee69 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
I think I want him even more now. Bella say, yes!

banshee69 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
I'm loving the sexual tension building.

banshee69 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Good lord, you're killing me with him.

banshee69 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Damn! I want to switch places with Isabella. I think I'm gonna love this authoritative Edward.

1,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »