Reviews for What the Heart Sees
only-some-loser chapter 6 . 7/20
This is so freaking good omg. I read all of this and the prequel today, and they were absolutely fantastic. They make me think of one of my favorite songs, Not Alone by Red
Bravo! Thank you for another fantastic fic!
Part of me still worries that not-Thor isn't really gone, though. Our inner demons are hard to conquer.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 6 . 3/11
So Loki discovered that "Not Thor" was there to help him when he was alone but now he had the real thing and could let him go. Interesting that Loki had to save himself and start again.
frostfalcon chapter 6 . 3/11
Loki is on the mend... thanks for sharing!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 5 . 3/9
Poor Loki. Wonderful how you incorporated the earlier one-shot.
SailorLokiSilver chapter 4 . 3/9
Can't wait for more!
Emily83 chapter 4 . 3/8
My heart goes out to Loki, and Thor.
Thank goodness Thor is so stubborn and unwilling to give up.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 4 . 3/8
Loki's mind is very confusing and I hope they find Loki a actual mind healer.
sailorlokisilver chapter 2 . 3/8
I LOVE THIS!
Immensely pleased to see an update!
Guest2 chapter 3 . 3/2
I was wondering if Not-Thor would come back as he seemed so important for Loki in "A perfect victim", strangely enough I can't help but feel sympathy for him even if he creeps me out (I mean, even if Not-Thor hurts him the most dreadfull way, Loki seems to hungrily expect his presence). Anyway, thanks for this new chapter.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 3 . 3/1
Glad Loki is regaining his memories but sad that Thor's mere presense is traumatizing him without even intending too, because though Not Thor kept him from complete insanity he did it by hurting him. Loki's psyche views Thor as his hero and his torturer.
frostfalcon chapter 3 . 3/1
Poor Loki, though seeing Erland seems to have tickled some thing in his memories. I'm looking forward to more! Thanks for sharing.
Random Stalker chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Glad to see this story updated. Very interesting and well written, I hope to see more in the near future. Aka not 3 years? :P
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
it's great! Please update soon. :)