Reviews for Breathing Room
Yukino-chan chapter 2 . 6/28
Great shower scene!
tylerjade33 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
You are amazing, words cannot describe your writing! That was some sexy stuff! I just discovered you and now I'm reading all of your stories, which are amazing if I hadn't mentioned that already ;) . 3
ShantelpeTheOtaku chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
You are just absolutely amazing! I have no words to describe how perfect your stories are, just little fangirl squeals and giggles Your stories are so hot /" Please keep up the fantastic, wonderful, gorgeous work.
Myvoiceismyfriend chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
mouth watering freaking amazing story! Whew, that was awesome, just as good as the first one i ever read, and now i'm just gonna have to read them all :D 10/10 easy!
Ishtar205 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
That was soooooo hot !
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Super hot! I thought that the Voodoo guy was hilarious. I wonder how long he was standing over them wondering what the hell was going on? I just crack up thinking about how long he was up there holding an intestine waiting for them to finish! Nice work!
flygirl33 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
i love this!
pyrolover3 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Yummyness
xenascully chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Wooo!
mb64 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
So, so, so, so, so glad you wrote the shower scene! It is awesome!

kjdw chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I really like this a lot!
frostygossamer chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Now that's how I think that stuff ought to be written: real situation, motive and opportunity. And you actually finished off the adventure afterwards. Bravo! So few people do that. :)
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Epic
Hacked It Out and Fell chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I fully support Rum as a writing tool from now on!
mb64 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Excellent. Fun and hot, with the guys really in character too!

(Did you maybe mean "hare lip" at the beginning?)