Reviews for Thunder & Lightning
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 4/29
I like how you have the "men are rude to people they like" thing being consistent as a feature of masculinity in this story, whether the relationship is brotherly, romantic, or just friendship. It works better than if it was JUST Eomer being rude to Lothiriel.

It's interesting to think about elves visiting human lands for the first time in a thousand years and being served descendants of the same foods. What must they think of that?
guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2020
First I really liked that you had Lothiriel's mother alive. She offered an ear and advice the appropriate times. In this last chapter Alphros was adorable. Her brothers were a pleasure to read. Her friendship with Eowyn, while it started weirdly it turned more than great. Of course I loved her verbal sparring with Eomer and the thrill from their interactions, how she handled her role in Meduseld and the gradually falling in love. She was brave and smart during her almost leathal adventure (how obnoxious Alwunn was!) and Eomer had a terrible timing of telling jokes :) Despite everything, they had their happy ending which was wonderful!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2020
Such a lovely story!
MythologicalMango chapter 14 . 2/9/2020
Thank you for such a remarkable story! I love the way you write Lothíriel’s thoughts and dialogue!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/23/2020
Wonderful only I wish I was in dol amroth now !
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 14 . 12/29/2019
Very beautiful story
Boramir chapter 2 . 9/15/2019
Lord Hurin is lucky he only "nearly" got disemboweled. I imagine that to the men of Rohan the suggestion that they eat their fallen horses would be about as repugnant as eating the flesh of their own fallen comrades.
JLee chapter 14 . 8/9/2019
Beautiful story!
fafinette chapter 14 . 2/26/2019
This has got to be one of my favorite E/L fics, I can’t remember how many times I’ve read it, but I always enjoy it thoroughly! Excellent work!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2018
Beautiful story. I love it
Elise chapter 14 . 12/27/2017
What a brilliant fic! Oh I love this pair and this was delightful! I am surprised you managed to squeeze a slow burn into 14 chapters (even though they were long), but it worked beautifully. You have a very nice writing style, easy to read and with the perfect amount of detail, not too much and not too little. Really liked how you described the "swathes" of flowers that would soon cover the rocks on the seaside, some chapters back. My favourite moment was, of course, when they slept in the cave together. And when she learned the horse was hers.
Thank you for sharing!
sai19 chapter 14 . 9/8/2017
Very nice! It's always more interesting to read a shorter fic where the interest is not instantaneous, and you did a great job of showing how feelings develop in a slower and more hesitant way. Thank you for taking the time to write this, it was very enjoyable!
Anon chapter 5 . 6/11/2017
An elf with a sense of humor is brilliant
Leilal chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
LOVELY! mahalo,Leilani
EStrunk chapter 14 . 8/4/2016
Wow - what a fun story. I was a bit relieved when her prior fiance's parents thought her marriage had been arranged, since it spared her an awkward and, for them painful, conversation. Loved Mildis. I like that she can be friends with someone who is very different temperamentally than she is. Her brother's are wonderful. I particularly liked Amrothos's sulking when she and Eomer ignored him, and his protective waiting nearby and just giving them a half hour. Overall, I really appreciated that you gave them time to fall for each other and that, while keeping the tension high, you had them act like rational (mostly) people in love.