Reviews for A New Kind of War
N7Effect16 chapter 94 . 10/6/2015
Hey man your story has made me continue to love the games and your fanfic, if you could notify us on what's going on that would be cool but you don't have too if it's personal.
TC-MANGE chapter 94 . 9/14/2015
Hey man. Love your story. Where are you, bruh? Waiting since June for the next chapter. Hope everything is okay over there.
Guest chapter 94 . 8/13/2015
Hey man great story. Just wondering if there was gonna be an update time soon?
jaffa3 chapter 94 . 6/29/2015
I may have just noticed something. Or I may have missed the chapter where it happens but, where the fuck is Rune?
mrwendel chapter 94 . 6/23/2015
That was such a classic mass effect line at the end. Only because is was delivered by a krogan. "Shepard."
RheasHelm chapter 94 . 6/23/2015
That Yagh-abomination sounds like something from Doom, lol. It could be a real problem though if they are unable to kill it, especially if there are more of its kind around. I wonder who or what created this thing.
White Story chapter 93 . 5/27/2015
Not trying to be a grammer nazi but...
You should really find a friend, family member or a trusted reviewer to beta test your chapters.
It is a very good Fanfic and all the grammer mistakes just shouldn't be there.
jaffa3 chapter 93 . 5/25/2015
I've been waiting for this reunion for so long. And it was so worth it.

Can't wait for more.
RheasHelm chapter 93 . 5/19/2015
David seems to forget that without Shepard's forces, he'd have been overwhelmed sooner or later... Maybe he needs to be reminded of that.
knivez786 chapter 93 . 5/18/2015
What the hell

Orion should have killed shephard the moment golem restrained him just one bullet to the head and thats it
N7assassin777 chapter 93 . 5/18/2015
its about time shepard realizes he cant fix everything with a paragon or renegade choice
RheasHelm chapter 92 . 4/22/2015
Isn't David's AI still on the station? How come he doesn't remember that? I bet the AI is behind all of this. But why does it not recognized David? Maybe it's been corrupted by Reaper parts/code.
knivez786 chapter 92 . 4/20/2015
Whoa cybernetic yahgs thats a first
jaffa3 chapter 92 . 4/20/2015
Can't wait to find out why the keepers are helping the Yuag. Keep up the excellent story
G chapter 91 . 4/13/2015
A great chapter, But, we aren't finished yet. The story must continue until the very end, and seal the demise of the Yahg uprising.