Reviews for A New Kind of War
I love your story! It's got to be the fanfic I've read on this site. I hope you finish the story
Duskwalker Grim chapter 22 . 4/7
It's official. I've been reading and enjoying this story for a bit now but I have to give it at least this. My name is DuskwalkerGrim and Chapter 21 is officially my favorite thing on

Mass Effect references aside, I am loving this story. Good work!
Will this story ever be concluded?
Zeldanerd096 chapter 94 . 7/10/2016
No this can't end on a cliff hanger make a new chapter I need to see how this ends
Zeldanerd096 chapter 66 . 7/10/2016
Holy Shit so good I love this so much and i am so happy that Warlord Orion is basically a cyborg and that HE SURVIVED
overlord95 chapter 94 . 6/15/2016
I need more! Plz awesome story btw.
Guest chapter 94 . 3/7/2016
Not to be too critical about this story but personally I think you stryed from the original story a bit. Considering this is a Liara and Shepard love story it should kinda revolve around those two or even their children. I mean it is a good story, but it just seems like you got sidetracked.
hirsch2046 chapter 6 . 2/22/2016
Actually, this is about the whole story from 1-94. I am LOVING this story, which is weird, because I hate reading. but I have some suggestions to continue your story on this. Email me for those suggestions at, .
N7Effect16 chapter 94 . 10/6/2015
Hey man your story has made me continue to love the games and your fanfic, if you could notify us on what's going on that would be cool but you don't have too if it's personal.
TC-MANGE chapter 94 . 9/14/2015
Hey man. Love your story. Where are you, bruh? Waiting since June for the next chapter. Hope everything is okay over there.
Guest chapter 94 . 8/13/2015
Hey man great story. Just wondering if there was gonna be an update time soon?
jaffa3 chapter 94 . 6/29/2015
I may have just noticed something. Or I may have missed the chapter where it happens but, where the fuck is Rune?
Mrwendel chapter 94 . 6/23/2015
That was such a classic mass effect line at the end. Only because is was delivered by a krogan. "Shepard."
RheasHelm chapter 94 . 6/23/2015
That Yagh-abomination sounds like something from Doom, lol. It could be a real problem though if they are unable to kill it, especially if there are more of its kind around. I wonder who or what created this thing.
White Story chapter 93 . 5/27/2015
Not trying to be a grammer nazi but...
You should really find a friend, family member or a trusted reviewer to beta test your chapters.
It is a very good Fanfic and all the grammer mistakes just shouldn't be there.