Reviews for Cruelty of Fate
Dan50 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Such a sweet story. :) Felt bad for Ryoko though :(
Kit-Loh chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
That was great I came - yat close to crying so on to the sequal!
Ja
Kit-Loh chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
Wow that was unexpected you'er good! *you almost made me cry so you must be good*_
Ja ;_;
Kit-Loh chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Even if I don't like Ayeka this is still a great story so far I'm seriously thinking of putting it on my top 5!So bravo! *I have to read more first so on to the next chapter!*
makoto-18 chapter 3 . 11/30/2002
;_; poor ryoko! i hope you qrite more to this! and you better make a happy ending for ryoko! she's my fav!

Chaos Omega Nova I chapter 3 . 11/19/2002
My god, I was almost in tears, argh, Ryoko should've gotten together with Ibara and traveled the universe or something. Minagi is cool, but not as cool as Ryoko. Heh, Write more, I want to know what Ryoko does next.

Please read my fic.

~Chaos Omega Nova I
Inuko chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
A very nice job in this chapter. You show Ryouko's sorrow and loss using well done imagery. However, I do agree with MaryM on the over use of 'lithe.' Try to use a synonym instead for variety. Also, you missed one 'saki' near the end.

Misaki's last sentence to Washuu and Minagi

I knew that from the moment I first met, and realized who it was, Ryoko.”

is not clear on meaning. I can guess, but you don't want to have a reader do this.

Aeka's thoughts after the lullaby

I shall do everything in my power to see to it Mayuka has the best of everything on Jurai.

show an interesting point. Mayuka will get 'the best of everything' but will she get the best love? The question raised here is did you do this on purpose? Also, Aeka seems to be thinking that they will live on Jurai; does Tenchi want that or will he long to return to his home on Earth?

Tenchi's reaction to holding who he thinks is Ryouko is interesting. Does he get the same from Aeka or is it more reserved or stronger?

Ibara's comment at the end

I wonder where does an angel call home, once she’s lost heaven?

begs the answer "hell." The question is which one?

I'll keep waiting for the sequel.
anonymous chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
all I can say is...wow
PeaceBear chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
*Really is crying and is having a hard time breathing* ;_; sorry for being a dork, but... *Bows* Your the first person that ever wrote a fic that caught my attention. From Ryoko's Birthday till the end I will forever be your fan.

"I have a feeling that this is not the dawn of a new day for you, but the twilight before lifetime of eternal night." - fave quote now.

- Nyiow 100/10 is what i rate this fic.

Please let me know when you get the epic rolling again. *bows and cries* _;
PeaceBear chapter 2 . 11/12/2002