Reviews for Another Beginning
Lea Ootori chapter 16 . 5/11
I like this ending better. good job.
Lea Ootori chapter 15 . 5/11
OOH! I hope someone dies in the nest chapter.
Lea Ootori chapter 14 . 5/11
I think this was good, but I believe Izumi's death was vital and that MeiXKouichi is FOREVER. :d
Lea Ootori chapter 13 . 5/11
Hmm.. pretty cool. But I still wonder who this dream girl is.
Lea Ootori chapter 12 . 5/11
Oh my gosh. YOU KILLED A SCHOOL-FULL OF CHARACTERS? GODDAMMIT... THAT'S GENIUS! :)
Lea Ootori chapter 11 . 5/11
Aw, I liked him.. he was creepy, in a cool way.
Lea Ootori chapter 10 . 5/11
I knew it was the principal! :DDDDD I AM A GENIUS! Heh lol, I'm kidding. :3 But still, good job.
Lea Ootori chapter 9 . 5/11
So English isn't you first language.. What is it then?
Lea Ootori chapter 8 . 5/11
Naoya was my favorite too! UGH WHY?! So I guess the real calamity is over now. Is it weird that I expect the principal to be behind killing everyone? Ha ha..
Lea Ootori chapter 7 . 5/11
Hm, really cool. I liked Ryoko too, but I've only read the wikis. I just started reading the anime. But can the order and style of the deaths really change?

And I saw a TON of subject verb disagreements- is english your first language?

Anyway, really good storyline so far, good job. :D
Lea Ootori chapter 6 . 5/11
Hm, I wouldn't say this Shizuko girl is a bitch, really, because despite what her family had done, no family deserves to be tied up and raped to death...
Lea Ootori chapter 4 . 5/11
Very interesting.. I don't like Izumi and Kouichi, and I kind of hate how Kouichi talked about Mei like she was inanimate- "I loved her because nobody else would." I hated that. But other than that, I liked it.
Lea Ootori chapter 3 . 5/10
DON'T TELL ME THAT MEI AND YOMIYAMA ARE... TOGETHER?!
Lea Ootori chapter 2 . 5/10
Oh my gosh... he's back! So then... there's two ghosts?
Lea Ootori chapter 1 . 5/10
SAO and Angel Beats! crossover? That sounds cool. As soon as I watched Angel Beats! I compared it to SAO- Being stuck somewhere and not being able to get out. You know, making a Angel Beats! and Another crossover would actually be pretty cool. Maybe thats where the dead students go- and one disapears from there, doomed to eternal wandering on Earth- never to be seen again... I dunno.