Reviews for Another Beginning
shinKyoKusanagi chapter 16 . 2/26
Brilliant story. :)
I'm as satisfying as Koichi is.
Oh and I love the idea of pairing him with Izumi too.
Yours is the best ANOTHER story in my opinion. A real great work.
shinKyoKusanagi chapter 8 . 2/20
Teshi's dead? Without Naoya, there is no light in this anime. :'(
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
Fixed a broken alignment in me thats been bugging me, haha. Thanks for that. Not sure which ending I like more though. I'm a big sap for perfect endings where everything's happy and shit, but the story teller in me also likes the not-so-perfect-ending-but-goes-with-the-theme ending. Honestly, I'm just laughing at how he just runs through and shoots the principal like he was doing a speed run, haha! Hope to read more from you soon!
Lea Ootori chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
I like this ending better. good job.
Lea Ootori chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
OOH! I hope someone dies in the nest chapter.
Lea Ootori chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
I think this was good, but I believe Izumi's death was vital and that MeiXKouichi is FOREVER. :d
Lea Ootori chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Hmm.. pretty cool. But I still wonder who this dream girl is.
Lea Ootori chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
Oh my gosh. YOU KILLED A SCHOOL-FULL OF CHARACTERS? GODDAMMIT... THAT'S GENIUS! :)
Lea Ootori chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Aw, I liked him.. he was creepy, in a cool way.
Lea Ootori chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
I knew it was the principal! :DDDDD I AM A GENIUS! Heh lol, I'm kidding. :3 But still, good job.
Lea Ootori chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
So English isn't you first language.. What is it then?
Lea Ootori chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Naoya was my favorite too! UGH WHY?! So I guess the real calamity is over now. Is it weird that I expect the principal to be behind killing everyone? Ha ha..
Lea Ootori chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
Hm, really cool. I liked Ryoko too, but I've only read the wikis. I just started reading the anime. But can the order and style of the deaths really change?

And I saw a TON of subject verb disagreements- is english your first language?

Anyway, really good storyline so far, good job. :D
Lea Ootori chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Hm, I wouldn't say this Shizuko girl is a bitch, really, because despite what her family had done, no family deserves to be tied up and raped to death...
Lea Ootori chapter 4 . 5/11/2015
Very interesting.. I don't like Izumi and Kouichi, and I kind of hate how Kouichi talked about Mei like she was inanimate- "I loved her because nobody else would." I hated that. But other than that, I liked it.