Reviews for Come Stay The Night
Little Sally Wal chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
so good
Sekai95 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
OMG, CAN YOU LIKE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS LIKE LITERALLY GOLDEN I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND ITS SO DEBITO-LIKE CAUSE ALL OTHER FANFICTIONS SHOW BAMBINA AND DEBITO WAAY TO OOC!

On the other hand, very enjoyable, save for the fact of quite short chapters. Definitely a follow and a favourite.
curlyhaironmyhead chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Please update soon! The story's good and I wanna know how everything will out.
CottonMiX chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
:( I think you made Luca bad...that's not like him.
GliAmanti chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Will you update? Please Please Please Please Update!
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Oh my fucking god I actually love this story no joke! It has inspired me to start my own Debito/Felicita fanfiction! Because I love the pairing so much and they should be recognised more! So pleaaaassseee continue soon! It's such a good story
Sakura4128 chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Nice story, cant wait for the next one. Keep up the good job!
vampgirliegirl chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
keep going!
Anonyme chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Wouaaaaaaaah ! *.* I want the rest of your storyyyyy !
I think you're a very good writer. So don't leave your story like that, I plea you.
And sorry for my bad english... I'm french
TheDragonLovesThePrincess chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
somehow I hate luca... more! debito x felicita!
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
I love this pairing. this fix is reaally good I'll be keeping an eye out for the next update, so update soon!
Paname chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Love your story, I hope you update it soon. I wanna know what happens next.
Mrs. Andy Biersack 1 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
I love your story please keep writing I want more
godess bubbles chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Luca is an ass in this story!But I love that Debito toke good care of Felicita!Update soon!
Illusion of Dawn chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
I just found this story today and I soooooooo love it!
Great work so far and I hope you continue this!
Also I really love the tiny details you've put into this to make it as authentic as possible. Well done!
And don't worry, I'm not a fast uploader myself and I know how much time it takes to not disappoint your readers. Just tike your time and finish it at your own pace :)
Keep fighting!