Reviews for Hard Shell
Really wished you finished it.
me chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
I just found your story today and have not stopped reading it! Now I get to the last chapter, and it's like some one has torn the pages out of my new favourite book! Please finish this story. You are a good writer who is very in line with the shows writers. Don't leave me hanging!
Anya Tepes chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
I like this story. Please continue this! You've done so well!
Paper Grenade chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Honestly, if you need more time to yourself, take it. I'll still be here! And if YOU aren't interested in continuing this, I would take that into consideration more than anything else.
Maeflower3 chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Hope things are improving and/or settling down! I too would be interested in seeing you continue with the story :)
AnarchyInWonderland chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Please continue this, I love this story and your writing, I want to know what you have planned, but if you feel as though you just cant keep writing this story do whatever is best for you and how you feel too. xx D
SabakuNoGaara426 chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
I am. I'm sorry you've been through a bit of Hell, but everything gets better )
CreepyDaisy chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Yes, please continue this story!
MAR76 chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Damn Merle his just gonna cause trouble
MAR76 chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Shes not out of the . Hasnt she been through enough jeez woman i wonder what you would do you actually liked lol. Damn i get that shes gonna need lots of time to get better . Im glad Daryl saw the extent of his brothers evilness. liked Merle on show to me he was funny did care about Daryl but thats the way they were raised which os fucked up actually cried when he was killed.
CreepyDaisy chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Oh please, be generous! I can't wait to see some Daryl rage. Will he regret bringing Merle to the prison? And will Merle be at least a little sorry for what he had done?
MAR76 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Damn Merle what a pendejo which also means asshole in spanish lol. we can go on and on with cursing Merle. Damn what he did to Jasmin freakin sucks like she needs anymore scars. i really hope Daryl lets him have it i have faith in him. of course Jasmin is broken she was tied down and tortured fucken Merle hope he dies painfully. now be generous and update early
MAR76 chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
You are evil. im glad shes back god i hope Merle didnt violate her if you know what mean. U are evil woman. Now wheres next chapter
CreepyDaisy chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
Soooo... What did Merle do to her? Are you writing this like Michonne saved Jasmin instead of Andrea or were all three of them together? Can't wait for next chapter!
Paper Grenade chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
Oh god, Merle, what did you do to her? Part of me is dreading finding out but the other (90%) part can't wait to find out. You're doing a fabulous job, can't wait for the next chapter ;P