Reviews for Abby is Taught a Lesson
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 1/28
love it. I can't wait to see what happen next.
lmill123 chapter 1 . 1/4
Great start to your story and I hope that there will be an update soon. It seems that Abby was the only one who was on a power trip and I hope that they can convince Gibbs of this when he returns. It would serve Abby right if Gibbs told her that she was one of the reasons why he felt he had to leave. When Gibbs was hurt and in a coma Franks came and stayed with him, so you have to wonder if the real reason Gibbs went to Mexico was because Abby and Jenny kept pushing Gibbs to return to work and to remember them.
Luvable chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Great Story.
Crawcolady chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
PLEASE tell me that there is going to be more of this story! I thoroughly despise Abby now (at one time I thought she was pretty cool, but I cannot stand how she manipulates people and takes advantage, then never has any consequences to face because of her bad/childish behavior.) Please continue with this and let Abby be even told off by Gibbs when he returns! I would just LOVE it!
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Yay! Abby is soooo spoiled in the show, and I always fantasize about her being taken down a peg or two. That's what fanfiction is for though, right?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Abby is quite spoilt isn't she? Nice work!
Midnight Dancer chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
So many possibilities! Nice one!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I don't think any of you understand CHARACTERISTICS. There are reasons that these characters are the way that they are. I bet all of you have some very annoying and unlikable traits, as I know I have a few. Like how all of you are so ignorant, you are unable to even begin to relate to a character on the show. I think Tony comes the closest to having fans be "over protective" of him. Maybe if all of the characters were as sexist as Tony?
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
What in the world is up with Abby? Is Gibbs going to come back? Is Abby going to get her act together or is she going to be replaced? Will she be gone when or if Gibbs comes back? Please update soon. Great story.
Madances chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I would like to know if there is to be a 'what next?' Tracy
sam.r.773 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Omg please,please continue this story! There are not very many abby bashing stories. Where abby can't just cry a few tears and gets her way. Omg I am LOVING this story! Please write more!
Skull2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
please continue with this story as want to see where this is going as seen Abby on tv acting more brattier and moronish than before.
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Is there going to more to this story ?
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This would be so much better if you corrected the grammatical errors.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Love it. Write more. I despise Abby and she needs to get taken down a peg or two.