Reviews for Abby is Taught a Lesson
erik chapter 1 . 7/13
Another well written scene-setter.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 5/21
more please
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Most excellent!
draco122 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
that is cool. I really like it and want more
Draco122
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Good
StupidChinaBook chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This is good, please post more soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Seeing as how Abby's one of my favorite charries, I'm not sure I like her in this role even though it's canon. I hope she got better over the seasons. That being said, great work on this. I love your stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I kind of like Tom and Ziva getting a wake up call without Tony having to get hurt badly. I don't think I've seen a story quite like that. I hope that it continues, but even if it doesn't, I'm glad it was here in the first place.

-Kai
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
love it. I can't wait to see what happen next.
lmill123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Great start to your story and I hope that there will be an update soon. It seems that Abby was the only one who was on a power trip and I hope that they can convince Gibbs of this when he returns. It would serve Abby right if Gibbs told her that she was one of the reasons why he felt he had to leave. When Gibbs was hurt and in a coma Franks came and stayed with him, so you have to wonder if the real reason Gibbs went to Mexico was because Abby and Jenny kept pushing Gibbs to return to work and to remember them.
Luvable chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Great Story.
Crawcolady chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
PLEASE tell me that there is going to be more of this story! I thoroughly despise Abby now (at one time I thought she was pretty cool, but I cannot stand how she manipulates people and takes advantage, then never has any consequences to face because of her bad/childish behavior.) Please continue with this and let Abby be even told off by Gibbs when he returns! I would just LOVE it!
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Yay! Abby is soooo spoiled in the show, and I always fantasize about her being taken down a peg or two. That's what fanfiction is for though, right?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Abby is quite spoilt isn't she? Nice work!
Midnight Dancer chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
So many possibilities! Nice one!