Reviews for The Game of Life
recklesss-princesss chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I am actually dead from how precious this is. I absolutely adore this story! Because Dean obviously would paint a car black and deem it the Impala and not a mini van holy shit and yeah why CAN'T you marry the blue peg in the green van? Fuck the rules!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Jesus Fucking Christ. I swear to god, you are my favorite author. Almost every other Destiel fanfic I've read just doesn't get the characters right, but you, my friend, you nail it. If it isn't too much to ask, could you do a highschool AU? I'm aware you already have, but I'm talking like a multi chapter fic. I'm kinda obsessed with those recently. Anyway...yea. Kudos to you sweetheart.
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This made me smile, sweet and short. But enough to make anyone's day a good one :)
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This was so unbearably, unbelievably heartwarmingly funny. I didn't see that twist coming although I did guess which board piece it was about and argh, I just can't get over this
Thais Paula chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Kkkkkkkkkkkk amei , tão fofo . A ideia do Dean de pintar a van de pretopara parecer com o impala foi ótima , tão ilário . Amooooo Destiel , ai amei tudo nessa fanfic .
494dwangel chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
freaking adorable...i love board games and i remember having epic fights with my siblings over monopoly...i h8 losing lol...recently i read somewhere that according to a study most ppl make up rules especially for monopoly and don't go with what was the instruction manual...i don't see why i should change my way of playing i guess i am like dean XD
DarkSecretLove chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awww this was sooooo cute! 3 I loved it!
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
really cute!
Coveredinbees chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Dude, this was absolutely adorable. :) Loved it.
let me delete this account chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is really adorable. So cute. Sorry, but there's not much else to say aside from the fact that's it's so stinkin' cute!
-CJA
cammie1234 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
You are wonderful for writing this!
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was really sweet, I loved it.
Great job!
kamja chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh, that was super sweet. Boys breaking the rules again.
localishdreamer chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
N'aaaaaaw! This is super cute!
Totallytwistedwords chapter 1 . 3/18/2013