Reviews for Mind Games
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
Happy Birthday! I loved Aelita's last words, I think they actually capture their whole adventures pretty well; it was a nice ending and I'm looking forward to any sequels or oneshots that are to come. Bye for now! :)
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
FEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEEELS! Ahhhh...Sorry, I'm such a fangirl. Anyway, this chapter made my day, since I was pretty depressed today, so thanks :) can't wait for the epilogue! And I'm so glad you're finishing this, since some CL stories I like remain unifnished...bye for now :)
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
OMG! I was doing my homework when the notification came on my IPad and I screamed in pure delight! Poor William *closes eyes and holds hands together* Rest in peace, brave warrior, rest in peace...
And I can't wait to see if they can make it in time 0-0
lis.liss.lisss chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
Yooooooo update! And you promised that ulrich and yumi would be together :( but this story is so good so I'll forgive you... For now. Muahaha ;)
just a reader 09 chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
This was my first code lyoko fanfic and I must say , I enjoyed it very much (: and for me to say that is a lot for I'm super picky on stories lol so pls update and continue forth, for it would please me
DreamerAtDawn chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
Please continue :) Great story line and very well written characters :)
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
Update soon! I wanna know what's going to happen!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
Thank you for the update hopefully the next one will be soon.! I can't wait to see what will change after all of this . I really like william but I want yumi and ulrich together!
miakasango chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
I really hope Sissi and Ulrich stay together. All story long (in the show) Yumi pushed Ulrich away constantly, and now that he has someone who genuinely likes him who wouldn't leave him comes along, she gets all pissy and jealous. I don't like that Yumi, so I'm pro Sissi amd Ulrich.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
great chapter update soon
The Magnificent Pickle Fairy chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Hey, so i just wanted to say, this fic is TRULY amazing with SO MUCH potential. I'm really hoping you're going to update this, it's really REALLY great.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Jeez whst tok so long to update? I almost forgot about this story...
thatguymrdunbar chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
this is sooooo cool! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! 3
GiggleBox97 chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
This review is a little late but this story and the previous chapters reminded me of 'Who's that Girl?' by Hilary Duff. Great Job! You've turned me against Ulrich and made me like William... :(
Dancing-Souls chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Oh my gosh the reactions that the passengers on the ride had made me crack up so hard haha