Reviews for Mind Games
Thank you for the update hopefully the next one will be soon.! I can't wait to see what will change after all of this . I really like william but I want yumi and ulrich together!
miakasango chapter 11 . 1/26
I really hope Sissi and Ulrich stay together. All story long (in the show) Yumi pushed Ulrich away constantly, and now that he has someone who genuinely likes him who wouldn't leave him comes along, she gets all pissy and jealous. I don't like that Yumi, so I'm pro Sissi amd Ulrich.
great chapter update soon
The Magnificent Pickle Fairy chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Hey, so i just wanted to say, this fic is TRULY amazing with SO MUCH potential. I'm really hoping you're going to update this, it's really REALLY great.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Jeez whst tok so long to update? I almost forgot about this story...
thatguymrdunbar chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
this is sooooo cool! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! 3
GiggleBox97 chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
This review is a little late but this story and the previous chapters reminded me of 'Who's that Girl?' by Hilary Duff. Great Job! You've turned me against Ulrich and made me like William... :(
Dancing-Souls chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Oh my gosh the reactions that the passengers on the ride had made me crack up so hard haha
readerdancer chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I like the story, but I was wondering that are Yumi and Ulrich going to end up together? 'Cuz I hate to read UlrichxSissi but I like to story itself so I keep reading it..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
SSOOOO MUCH SUSPENSE! ITS KILLING ME! I hate waiting for new chapters!
Yuoaj009 chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
I liked the chapter a lot:). The characters are well described. I now have to wonder about those questions haha...Anyway, keep it up!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Great story! Confusing at parts but still keep up the good work
miakasango chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Oh man. Does Ulrich like Yumi now, or something? I was hoping he would stay with Sissi. I like those two. And I really think Yumi is being a bit of a brat with this whole situation. I mean, she was the one who kept looking "over" Ulrich, right?
nicole chapter 1 . 6/7/2013