Reviews for Hogsmeade
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/13
Love this! I love seeing the beginning of Colin's forgery work!
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aww. Cute little Colin and Dennis. I cried when I realized Colin died.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is much more satisfying that just saying Jo's bad at math :) I love the early hints of Colin the forger and how the two boys worked together, and most especially Ginny's cooperation. I've always thought she would make a great co-conspirator :) That's brave of Colin to suggest asking McGonagall, as if Filch had done so she probably would have kept both boys out of Hogsmeade.
No.1HPfanLuvsHP chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Very nice! I'd always wondered about how Dennis got into Hogsmeade. I can completely imagine him and Colin figuring something out. Nice job!

xoxo

No.1HPfanLuvsHP
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I was recommended by Oriondruid to read your stories, and I was looking through the Dennis/Colin archive. Did you know that you're #1 in reviews if you set the range to less than 5000 words? (I'm #4 on the same archive, by the way.) Great job on that, and great job on this story too. The Fenella girl was an interesting character, though it would have been good to know a little more about her because she left me feeling all intrigued but nothing happened. I don't have any siblings, but I could see the love :) the characters were as in character as they could have been, which could be anything really, since they're so minor. But it was exactly what I imagined they would have said and done, so kudos to you for that.
You're a great writer, and I can see why someone like Oriondruid would find your stories appealing. I hope you take the time to read (and review?) my stories. My personal favourite is Gryffindor At Heart, a four-chapter family/tragedy piece I wrote that has no pairings. Please check it out if you can!
Ralinde chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Hahaha this was brilliant. Trust Colin and Dennis to come up with a plan like that. I loved the bit about the Camera Club and Fenella thinking it was impossible to make a still photograph. I also like how Ginny and Michael backed them up so Dennis could go to Hogsmeade. The treathening with McGonagall was great, of course Filch would not want to be ridiculised yet again.
Lady Ayami chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Lol. That would be incredible.
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Rule breaking, eh? :) I loved the brotherly love throughout the story - Colin's going through all this for Dennis to get into Hogsmeade. And, I like Fenella! Is she your OC?

I found the fact that there is a magical photography club at Hogwarts to be very interesting. Was that in canon? If you came up with it, I'd say it was creative. I mean, we know that Colin is a photographer, but I wouldn't have thought of making a club for it...

This was a satisfying read. Good job!
Montley chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was very enjoyable, and I liked the idea of a photography club, and I liked the fact that Colin was friends with a Slytherin, it was a nice touch.
This was a very creative idea, and ingenious of Colin and Dennis!
Great work!
articcat621 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
That was great! Colin and Dennis are so cute, and I love the way people portray their relationships! Also loved Ginny backing them up! That was lovely! :)
Isilarma chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I've always wondered how Dennis got to Hogsmeade so young, and this was an excellent explanation. The interaction between the two was very believable; you could really see how close the two of them were. I liked that you made Fenella a Slytherin; it;s always nice to see Slytherins that aren't pureblood bigots, and I liked the way Colin defended her. Ginny backing them up with Filch was brilliant, I can definitely see her doing that, but Coin was managing very well before that. Great job, well done.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is brilliant :)

I must admit, i always found it a bit odd that Dennis was there for the meeting even though he was only a second year. I just chalked it up to the fact that by her own admission, JKR is notoriously bad with numbers and must have therefore missed that little fact.

I do think that this is a brilliant explanation however.
And it's just like Colin to use photography to do it.

I do have to say that it seems a bit odd that the concept of a still photo is foreign to wizard. While most of their photos usually move around, I'm sure someone must have taken pictures of inanimate objects where there would be no possibility of movement in the resulting photograph.

Overall, well done :)
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I like the insight you give to us on magical photography here and the addition of a camera club at Hogwarts. I like the characterisation of both Creevey brothers - Dennis does seem to be a bit of a rulebreaker, doesn't he?
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Aww, i love stories about the Creevey brothers purely because there's so much you can do with them in Fanficion :) I loved this one for many reasons but the most prominent being the brotherly bond between the two, they must be very close because why else would Colin agree to make a copy of his slip for Dennis? Also I ship Fenella/Colin because that is a match made in heaven. I loved how Ginny and her mates backed Dennis up at the end and everyone lying to filch was a really great touch. Great job!

DFTBA!