Reviews for Hogsmeade
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That's brilliant!
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oohh, this is so sweet! I love them, they're absolutely adorable! You've written them really well! I've always thought about this-how Dennis got into Hogsmeade.. I like what you did with this :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I've always wondered how Dennis got to Hogsmeade, considering his age, and I really like this explanation for how that happened. The idea of a magical photography club isn't one I've seen before, but it does make sense - after all, Colin needs someplace to develop his pictures, and the photo club provides a perfect opportunity. I like your OC Fenella as well, and Colin's blooming relationship with her, which adds another dimension to the story. The conversation between Fenella and Colin was very realistic, and I also liked the relationship you showed between Colin and Dennis. Their personalities here fit with what little we know of them from canon, and their dialogue definitely shows their close relationship. I liked Colin threatening Filch with McGonagall, and I like how Ginny stepped in and got the Ravenclaw boys to agree with her.
love from elysium chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
awwww! So great! I've never read a creevy brother fic before but I must say I loved it! Sooo great! You really are able to create a good chemistry between your characters, especially colin and dennis. It makes me all the more sad to think that colin is dead :( Even your oc's which are usually the characters that stand out like sore thumbs seemed to blend into the mix nicely!

Great job! Very enjoyable!

Elysium xo
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I can totally imagine these two doing something sneaky like that. They have that kind of personality - just want to do everything they possibly can. Like to be in the centre of it all.

This was really sweet, and I adore family fics.

Go Ginny haha!
NoTagBacks chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I didn't realize where this fit into canon until the last line. I'm sure you gave earlier clues, but I missed them, and had my "Ah, ha" moment at the very end.

Fenella is one of my favorite OC's. This evening I may go skim through Aurors and Schoolgirls to review her story there. I'd re-read Summer of '97, but that one always makes me sad.
eemmaatt33 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was very sweet. I love the interaction between the two brothers. They actually sound like a real family and their characterization is brilliant. The actual idea of forging the permission slip using muggle ideas is ingenious.

I also enjoyed reading about Fenella and her blossoming relationship with Colin. It was quite funny how Dennis reacted to that. You threw in other little hints and pieces that just kept the entire story interesting.

Overall it was brilliantly written and one of the best I've read about the Creevey brothers. Well done!
aalens chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
The really impressive thing about your stories is that you can take a subject -such as this one - that to the rest of us seems very dry and to have little or no potential as a story, and turn it into something both entertaining and memorable.
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That was brilliant, really enjoyable. So nice to see both Colin's friendship with Fenella growing and also her helping him on the road to becoming the DA's master forger in the war. Such a shame we know his story has a tragic but heroic end. This is another of those brilliant 'back story' tales that fill in the mosaic of your sweeping 'master story'. Well written and entertaining as usual and also a damn good read, as ever. :o)
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
Noonie chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Ahh interesting vignette! I really like Fanella as you have envisioned her as well.

Thanks for the post!
potternut190 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Cute little one shot with the Brothers Creevey and your head cannon.
Pan's Box chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hee hee! Wonderful - I can never get enough of those two, you really captured their characters.

Poor Colin... Let's hope he has a growth spurt...

Pan x
katenkapotter chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
just full of awwww. really nice.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Very nice! Lovely to see Fenella again, and very clever of Dennis and Colin to make a permission slip. Three cheers to Ginny for covering for them (but shame on her for fibbing).
lalachoa chapter 1 . 3/18/2013