Reviews for verdict
LouiseKurylo chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
Good resolution. And surprising. Neat trick when you can manage it. Thank you for writing it.
LouiseKurylo chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
Excellent plot development. Clever way to let it work out to everyone's advantage.
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Absolutely perfect set-up. No clue to give away the twist you so deviously wove. Lovely. I can tell I'm going to enjoy this.
xfmoon chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
Great story! Really liked the plot!
edwardfiend chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
Great story; really enjoyed it. :)
MartyMac49 chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
Great ending! Loved this story and am really looking forward to pink sequel!
make-mine-a-kiaora chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
What a journey! And a hopeful Jisbon finish.

Thank you for a thrilling story.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
I like your tough fic but a little bit of Jisbon doesn't hurt :-)
Mlle M's chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
I loved this, and the ending was perfect! ;) I'm sad though that the story is over, but it was a good read, and an original plot (with Jane kidnaping and all...who knew he had it in him? But I guess he would do anything for Lisbon! Haha I love those two)
Rosepeony chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
Well you did it ! You brought a tiny little tear to my eye ... but you did have him 'holing his hands up in surrender' when he only had one hand available ... I'll forgive you! :)
Jane Doe51 chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
I love this chapter ! You nearly broke my heart with Jane not going back to the CBI and not being able to say goodbye...with Teresa saying she can't do it...but you fixed my aching heart when she explained herself in such a beautiful manner...the Jisbon moment was so beautiful...perfect and doubting it was happening made it all better when it did !

Thank you for this story !
Mossi.b chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
Sighs happily...I LOVED it, and so...them. Lisbon would always have a bad taste in her mouth about her treatment, and Jane is right, he will have worn out his welcome in Sacramento...I am happy that they have found each other in the end.

Oh and who are you...and what have you done with my friend...Jisbon indeed...what ever next!...Loved it, thank you from the bottom of my little shipper heart!
Mlle M's chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
I enjoyed this chapter, Lisbon getting mad at Jane and all (very realistic!)
It's really great you're taking time to update fast this story, as a reader I appreciate it!
See you in the next and...final (*sigh*) chapter ;)
MartyMac chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Well, I know how I would like for it to end! What an enjoyable story no matter what happens. Thanks for such a good read.
Jane Doe51 chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Awww...angry words were spoken ( but I want to think that Lisbon's anger hides partly her fear for Jane that things had gone wrong not only for the team but for him...how could she live afterwards if something bad had happened to hi when he was trying to make her free ?) but more importantly, true feelings were exposed : Jane not able to live without Lisbon.

The humor lightens the chapter ; it feels so good...

Can't wait to read next chapter, despite the sadness it'll be the last one.