Reviews for Sloppy, Wet, Open Mouthed Kisses
ladylibre chapter 1 . 6/16
Best author's note I've ever read! Sweet story, best of luck with all your projects :-)
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Just found this story and I loved it...so cute and heartwarming. By the way, your a/n was nothing but the truth. God bless you and continue to share your gift with us !
Swurve chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Sigh I love this
mrs.anitra chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I hope everything works out the way you want it to:-D
ever-joliene chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
no more updates?
Kiara chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awwwwww I loved it i was wanted to see Damon as a father , please please please update Bamon ASAP please I can"t wait to see what will happen next .
MINAH25 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Loved it. Good luck with your work.
Golden Beee chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Sooooooo cute!
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
OMG! I so loved it! This was awesome!
gdhill chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Glad to see you back! Very cute and fluffy!
Vie chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Awe that was brilliant and so was the A/N!
butterfly1221 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I've read this more than a couple of times now. It's proof that I'm really in need of some Bamon pure, untamed fluff... desperately. And this story makes me smile every time I read it. It also makes me crave for some more, but I won't be too greedy and ask you for more... chapters, stories like this one. Ohhh who am I kidding... more pweeeeaaaase!
Great job and welcome back. KISSES
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
So glad that your back, congratulation to you on your screenplay and TV series. This was a sweet story, love it. I really looking forward to seeing an update for Bamon. Hope you will have time soon. Until then:)
CallyGreen chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Amazing! Loved each and every word and normally I don't like Bamon that much. However u have won me over with the fluff. XD

I know u probably ddnt intend it but ur note at the end was EXACTLY what I needed atm so thank u for that.

I hail ur awesomeness. Pls pls pls continue to write for TVD and Bonnie. Fanfiction misses u. :)

God bless!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
AND YOU'RE FINALLY BACK! Welcome back to our Bamon home, Rockerchick! ;) Like I always say, we couldn't EVER get enough Bamon fics in here SO YAY! Thanks for writing that! Great job as always. ;)