Reviews for I will never stop loving you
flyinpigs223 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
This story is so sad. I got a little teary. GD but I love it anyway. I felt a pit in my stomach as I read that, geez you're good.
Victoria96752 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This is the firt time I've cried while reading a fanfiction. It was amazing and beautiful.
Phanisprobsreal chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I feel actually pretty pathetic because I'm crying more about this than when my cousin died. I care more about Dan and Phil than my own family I'm ashamed of myself. I stay up all night every night reading these. I rarely even sleep now I'm so addicted I need help now. I really loved this keep up with the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING AT WRITING! I read your other fic too and I LOVED it! Please write more 3
Elliesaurous chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Holy shit. That made me cry :( That was really good writing!
Laonhana Avery chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
DON'T DO THIS TO MEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This is the most heart-breaking and amazing thing I have ever read. I literally cant stop sobbing and its been a freaking hour and my heart is throbbing. Amazing job u are literally so good at writing!
hekp chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
NOOOO
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS
NONONONONON
STOP
PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
You're such an amazing write Reviews3 it's 1am and I'm a crying mess aha. Please write more! Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
You are the devil
DoodlePig1220 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
It is okay i did not need my heart anyway...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
This is so amazing you made me cry! Beautiful
Alex chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THIS... nvm i like you
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
WHY MUST YOU WRITE SUCH DEPRESSING STORIES? tbh irl this is probs totes true. okay i'll ditch the abbreviations but you have a talent for writing quotable stories. like people will use your quotes in the future. although dan and phil do wonder why there are so many phanfics out there where one of them dies, it is because we know that it is literally the worst thing that could happen to either of them.

*cough*