Reviews for Pokemon Retold: Kanto Chronicles
pr0dz chapter 4 . 6/28
Ash the MVP. Misty older but wants some of that Ketchum!
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 4 . 1/19
Please continue! It was just getting good.
Diamond1984 chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
This is great and funny fanfic ever. Can't wait for more chapters soon.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 10/6/2014

Please let Ash catch the Aerodactyl.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 6/19/2014

When you get to the chapter of the fossil hunt at the Canyon can you let Ash catch a Omantye/Omastar, Kabuto/Kabutops, and the Aerodactyl (mostly the Aerodactyl)

Also will Charmeleon be disobedient, completely loyal, or be loyal but give Ash a hard time?
Cersesi chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
I like it.
dTalkingMeowthJ-Cat chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I love the Statistics you've given at the end of the chapter
nenopip chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
ok so you stop writing that good story you had about Naruto in an alternate universe for this shit. i mean this story is good but its not as original or creative and suspenseful as the one about Naruto. i see you sir are a waste. you wasted such a great story.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
I like the new flirty Ash. Give it a few years and he'll be a successful (but mostly importantly TACT or subtle) version of Brock.

Great chapter, was Magikarp (now Gyrados) playing matchmaker with Ash and Misty? Might want to find her a male Feebas, not mention a Milotic would make a nice addition to the team.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Awesome. Although I think you overpowered Charmander a bit, not that I don't like overpowering, but what idiot throws away a Charmander that know Dragon Claw?

Great chapter, I liked the little backstory about Sandshrew(Sandslash).

If at all possible, teach Butterfree Electro-Web. It can learn move via tutoring. If you have Ash do it himself, I suggest getting Pikachu to run low level current through Butterfree while he's using String Shot, then stop Pikachu from electrocuting him without telling Butterfree and see if he keeps the current going on his own.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Nice chapter, was that a reference to LotR with the Beedrill? Or is Dexter developing sentience, or slowly becoming a Porygon or both?

Keep up the good work and before I forget, nice work on Ash pissing off Gary by getting with his sister. Best revenge I have ever seen in a fanfic other than just outright punching him the face. (Best scene out of the entire HP movie franchise was Hermonie decking Malfoy in the third one.)
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Nice chapter, and a good beginning to a story.

I agree that you should age Ash, I don't even watch the anime and I find it annoying. I used to watch the anime, hell I even liked it. I figured they were doing an evolving (sorry, no better word) personality that would change over time. But considering that he almost died after 1 day, and then has almost died countless times since then, including ACTUALLY dying at some points and there is still no personality change then I just don't know what the hell they are thinking. Not too mention the fact that they acknowledge the fact that currently at leas 6 years have passed since the first episode in canon time and Ash is still ten years old.

Sorry about that little rant, but I just LOVE the concept of the pokemon world and hate what they did to the main character.
mmat chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Come on update already
Legionary Prime chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Hope Ash gets a new ghost type
mmat chapter 4 . 6/2/2013