Reviews for Scars
LindsayR chapter 1 . 4/12
In response to Rune Tobor (Guest). Sorry it wasn't quite what you like. However, please keep in mind that this was only the 2nd or 3rd fanfic I'd ever written. At this point in time, I don't even like it the way I did when I first wrote it. Honestly, I don't really even write fanfic anymore cause there's so many others that do it so much better. I'll write an occasional one shot but rarely in the BTVS fandom and when I do they're usually years apart. I'm also not 22 years old anymore, which is how old I was when I wrote this story. At the time, I loved it because I was happy to have written something, anything, and plot wasn't the first thing on my mind while writing it. Again, I know it's not the best story but keep in mind the factors I listed when reading it.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 4/11
DARK!

And the supposed love?

I am not happy with it, this "love" seems too insane.

Better would have been a love between Willow and Spike or her and a sane Dru.

And the CLAIM? If a soul curse can be broken then so can a claim.

Because he is so Jeckle and Hyde, with and without his soul, Angel(us) is not a good guy.

Decent fic, but not the way I like.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Great story! Very interesting way to do a pairing, and very well done, I think. Thanks!
REQUESTING-deletion-of-ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Extraordinary job! I loved it, on with the angst!

Shadows
RogueBard chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That was a really amazingly fantastic story. You are a really great writer.
kelly chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
ENDING SUCKS CRAPY ENDING LOVE STORY BUT REALLY SHITY ENDING
pantspie chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I actually cried... But im a sap so there you go... this was so incredibly angsty... You must do a sequel or i'll cry again
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
I really love this story great job on it
lala chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
you should make another chapter with a demon rewarding willow with a spell to cure her scars
samson chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
great fic really enjoyed.
Flitter chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Okay, startled here. You're a brilliant author. The beginning was fantastic, Willow's thoughts came across, and I've had a soft spot for Willow/Angelus fic, for a while, but this shocked me. It was dark, powerful, and brilliant. I didn't like Dru much, but not many writers can portray her well, but I appreciate she was a much needed plot device. So kudos. The ending, I kinda dug, I still don't think that Buffy would let Angel go that easily, the sappy music everytime their together helps that idea along, but the whole point was it was W/A, so I accepted it On th whole, bloody brilliant! And I will check your profile for more!