Reviews for Consumed
Cotton Strings chapter 1 . 7/9
Never too late for a sequel ;)
Jurana Keri chapter 1 . 1/14
This was SENSATIONAL! :3 loved it
MarionArnold chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Very intense - love the last line.
gwenives chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
well written, i couldnt understand why i liked rollo as he was horrible and kind at the same time. this story is very good. it was like i was reading an excerpt from a published book. well done
I'm Miss World chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Loved it! Short, sweet, yet thorough and complete all at the same time! Great job!
Sam666 samantha-shakespeare chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I've never seen Vikings because I don't have the History channel, but I've heard a lot about it.
I love Viking culture and norse mythology so I'm hoping to get the DVD at some point.

I really liked your story!
Guest 22 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Please please make this a story from beginning to end. For some reason I adore rollo and would love to here more stories about him.
warrior princess122 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
To be honest I never liked Rollo, I thought he was a giant creeper. But your story caught my eye, and you easily made me forget the whole creeper-esk-ness (lol) I find myself rooting for Eda and Rollo to be together so badly! She's definitely a match for him, and I like her spunk. I really hope you consider turning this into a story, I'd love to see further into their relationship. :)
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love you SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!
Thank youuuuuuuu for this!
Laura JN chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is great, though I am not so keen on the use of the word 'cunt'... maybe go for something less literal? I love the story, they suit each other well :)
sunstar234 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
OMG Wow :) amazing story she dose have a fire lol :)
ComicalContemplations chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
A really brilliant piece! I adore this show and am so happy to see fanfics shooting up...and for one of the first, you've definitely set-up a high standard for the rest to come. Fantastic characterisation on Rolla and I find myself wishing Eda was an actual person on the show.
I really hope you'll give us more Vikings! hahah.
jezz chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
i like rollo but i just love this story he is really hot
grimdefeat62442 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
lkjewqkjeh This was so good! Rollo is my favorite character and this fic was so amazing!
KatanaNightengale chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That was fantastic. I HATE Rollo (he's such a creepy jerk), but this was great!