Reviews for Don't Let Me Go
Red Reaper88 chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
Amazing.
spike'smate chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
nooooooooo dont let buffy get back with angel he doesnt deserve her
spike'smate chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
so spikes back and i bet angel will try and stop him seeing buffy
Vivi H88 chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
Love your story :)
TarraM90 chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
what a fabulous story... really enjoyed it and was hooked all the way through couldnt help but keep reading right the way through :)
thought you really captured the characters exactly right down to the speech and the mannerisms

awesome :)
Jhiz chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
Yep... better and less abrupt of an ending. Thank you for writing this and sharing with us. It was engaging and fun to read.
Jhiz chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Ack! Why hasn't Willow called out to Buffy in her brain and made her come back! I can feel the doom of Spike finding Buffy with Angel... Ack!
Jhiz chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
You know, I think I am really happy that I reading this after it is completed. Your tendency for cliffhangers would probably drive me insane otherwise.
Jhiz chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Trust Xander to react poorly to Angel's appearance and you did not disappoint. I did hope Willow would get with the blurting but alas, she seems to have learned restraint.
Jhiz chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Ah, now that is crushing for both vamps... feel the burn boys.
Jhiz chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
now the mystery... did it work. Was he successful?

Liked the dream too (forgot to mention that last time).
Jhiz chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
The detail of the missed green armchair that was so comfy is a great detail.
Jhiz chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Another well written chapter. The antagonism between our favorite souled vampires was quite believable.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This sounds really interesting. I like the start of the tale and I enjoy your writing style. It is crisp and free of glaring errors (my favorite kinds of writing *grin*). Thank you for sharing. I am excited to read more.
Laura chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
Stayed up way too late reading your whole story because I didn't want to stop.