Reviews for Satisfaction
out of the ashes chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Skin is one of my favorite episodes from the first season. I can never get enough of Shifter!Dean forcing himself on Sam sexually, so thank you for this! :D

Love your dialogue. Such a natural flow. Perfect amount. Character's aren't too chatty, but they aren't silent either.

So, I've got some questions: was the Shifter lying about how Dean feels, or was he being honest? If he was honest, does Sam reciprocate?

The following lines led me to believe that Sam does indeed want the REAL Dean, please correct me if I have misinterpreted them:

Sam's body betrays him, gasping for air around the solid, dampened weight of the gun muzzle, Dean's breathing rapid, the praise laced in his voice, the manhandling fills and strains Sam's dick. This is insane. The shifter is THIS close to blowing Sam's brains out with Sam's own gun and Sam is… getting off on the pure, infinite violent, how close and desperate…

It isn't Dean.
He'd… he wouldn't. Not like this.
A part of him sobs, wanting, more, more, Dean's calluses and his gentle warmth, when fingers let go, leaving Sam fully erect in his clothes.

It makes sense to me that Sam would perhaps be disgusted with himself and feel betrayed for his body reacting to the attack. Like maybe he even assumed if he felt anything other than pain he wanted it? And that was quite heartbreaking, seeing that struggle. BUT HOT, too. It's not fair, man, how sexy the non-con in this story is.

In your head how do you imagine the aftermath of this situation? Does Dean find out what Shifter!Dean did? If the boys DO have feelings for each other does anything happen between them? I'll be honest, this fic left me craving a sequel, but I understand if you aren't interested in writing one.

This repeated line gave me shivers: "There's still time." I assume he's thinking still time to escape, to get out of it alive?

This and Sam's reaction is one of my FAVORITE parts. Uncomfortably hot. Like burning:
"You're a natural," Dean purrs, a hint of silver ringing his pupils. "Look at you just take it…"
His index finger clenches visibly around the trigger. Sam can feel it, heart racing, eyes widening.
"Gonna go off…" Dean pants, like he's seconds away from an actual orgasm, now bobbing his victim's head along with the thrusts of the gun, "just for you, baby brother."

Okay, I should shut up now before I quote the whole thing. ;) Thanks again for a lovely read!
firerat5702 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
great story, really sexy. there should be some more brother sex talk between them though. Like he should tease him a little more.
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I loved this. And I'm gonna need to go rewatch that episode, keeping this in mind.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
The only comment I have is...

MORE!
LillyAnnSkigh chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So this seems like it could go on, or have a sequel or something like that?