Reviews for Adventures outside Middle Earth
TolkienScribe chapter 30 . 9/17/2015
Well this was an interesting ride. I find I enjoyed it very much, even though I appreciated your suitable warnings for respecting people's preferences on romance. :P thanks for the story!

TolkienScribe chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
How many genres have you done by now? :D
TolkienScribe chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
Hahaha, how in Arda did Galadriel manage to get WiFi or connection? Did she attach her hair and used magic? I must have missed that part but I don't care. This is way too interesting!
TolkienScribe chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Strangely enough, I never found Girl falls in ME stories addicting. I have read a few but it was pretty much either 'meh' or mild interest. The only one i truly enjoyed was "Don't panic" and its sequel. Galadriel lenses quite a bit of trouble didn't she? I just wish Gimli doesn't turn into a female afterwards.
TolkienScribe chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
Vulcan? Alien? I am torn between laughter, bemusement and curiosity. This story has a bit of parody, a bit of actual story and humour all mixed together. The mix is pretty good!
TolkienScribe chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Basque? Seriously Galadriel? Of all the languages...

Still if MS can drop into ME this, then Legolas can drop into our world the same way. :D

TolkienScribe chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Pffff this is good. Oh this is really good. I am going to enjoy this. *cackles*

sian22 chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
"weave your own lentils" omg...too funny
you aren't showing yet...helpless out loud laughter

But to your Wyre Piddle I give you "Conception Bay" which is seriously down the coast from "Hearts Desire" and 'Cupids'. no seriously. All of them of course are in Newfoundland.
sian22 chapter 22 . 2/10/2015
Oh no...not Gimli too... well if he winds up in Wales maybe it won't be so noticeable
sian22 chapter 21 . 2/10/2015
Oh lord..helpless laughter. Celeborn's line was just brilliant.
Legolas is so wonderful I fear he is verging on Gary Stu. Ginger cookies and clearblue. what a catch
sian22 chapter 20 . 1/30/2015
Gladdy to send us to Reno *double snort*
Smart Mary Sue...thank heaven they are out there
sian22 chapter 17 . 1/30/2015
Every cloud has a silver lining :D I love your wiseass Haldir

Very exciting ending...
sian22 chapter 16 . 1/30/2015
Your writing is just fabulous here...yes this is comedy but it is tight, funny, interesting, surprising comedy.
sian22 chapter 15 . 1/30/2015
Woohoo..Haldir and Sue...nice to see him in a non-slash something for a change...and see Celeborn get to barb at Gladdy...

Piss-ff :D
sian22 chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
So much more than just a river...great line
I like Southwell...tenacious bugger indeed