Reviews for Adventures outside Middle Earth
Thanwen chapter 13 . 4/7
"Gladdy"! ROFL
Thanwen chapter 6 . 4/7
I really enjoyed to see Galadriel's dignity crumble. "hit by a runaway cart full of wizard's fireworks". ;D Quite well that Jackson had not read that simile before starting his fanfiction or we would certainly be confronted with that scene in the films. ;)
Thanwen chapter 5 . 4/7
LoL about the "recalcitrant experimental fact"! I like the way you show the situation from different points of view; it certainly makes the events sound realistic and believable.
That bit about google-translation simply is a hoot! Lia tried it once on the beginning paragraph of "Wings" and we almost died laughing, seeing that it turned the white horsetail on √Čomer's helmet into equisetum. ;)
Thanwen chapter 2 . 4/7
As much as I love the idea that Jackson's films don't exist: How come then that Middle-earth is flooded by Mary Sues?
Thanwen chapter 1 . 4/7
Started reading this story last night because I needed something to make me laugh and was not disappointed at all. I simply love the way you manage your characters to be "in character" in the general ways but to be just the tiny step "out of it" and "over the top" to make for a witty parody.
TolkienScribe chapter 30 . 9/17/2015
Well this was an interesting ride. I find I enjoyed it very much, even though I appreciated your suitable warnings for respecting people's preferences on romance. :P thanks for the story!

TolkienScribe chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
How many genres have you done by now? :D
TolkienScribe chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
Hahaha, how in Arda did Galadriel manage to get WiFi or connection? Did she attach her hair and used magic? I must have missed that part but I don't care. This is way too interesting!
TolkienScribe chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Strangely enough, I never found Girl falls in ME stories addicting. I have read a few but it was pretty much either 'meh' or mild interest. The only one i truly enjoyed was "Don't panic" and its sequel. Galadriel lenses quite a bit of trouble didn't she? I just wish Gimli doesn't turn into a female afterwards.
TolkienScribe chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
Vulcan? Alien? I am torn between laughter, bemusement and curiosity. This story has a bit of parody, a bit of actual story and humour all mixed together. The mix is pretty good!
TolkienScribe chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Basque? Seriously Galadriel? Of all the languages...

Still if MS can drop into ME this, then Legolas can drop into our world the same way. :D

TolkienScribe chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Pffff this is good. Oh this is really good. I am going to enjoy this. *cackles*

sian22 chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
"weave your own lentils" omg...too funny
you aren't showing yet...helpless out loud laughter

But to your Wyre Piddle I give you "Conception Bay" which is seriously down the coast from "Hearts Desire" and 'Cupids'. no seriously. All of them of course are in Newfoundland.
sian22 chapter 22 . 2/10/2015
Oh no...not Gimli too... well if he winds up in Wales maybe it won't be so noticeable