Reviews for Fire in the Blood
Wildfire's Flame chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
i feel so bad for Ryo. The plot is good and it begs for a follow up. Though I see you haven't wrote anything in awhile least here at anyrate. keep up the great work.
zorra chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
ack what a horrible place to leave off! That was an awsome story! OMG just wonderful. I hope you do more like this.
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Will you do more pleace!
Stormy chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
*chuckles* Well don't I feel sheepish? I didn't know you posted it here! I read it when you sent it to me and posted it on my page - so you know what I think of it already. *turns away*

*waits*

*turns back* Aw, who am I kidding? *glomp tackles Wyvern* this rocks girly-girl! I told this before and I'll tell ya again! You and I seem to be on the same wavelength when it comes to angst - and don't think I don't know where that shower scene came from! *bows down and pays homage to P. * Lurve the descriptions, lurve the angst, lurve the tenderness by one Seiji Date... Just plain LOVE IT! I so lucky - I get one of the best writers for a best online firend - AND she writes me ficcies. I join the rest of the peoples here in begging for more.
Wyvern chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
*blushes* Eh hem...I'm just replying to all these flattering comments. ; To tell you all the truth, I hadn't planned on making this more than an angsty one-shot. I haven't seen the show, and I don't know if I could get away with it if I wrote a multiple chapter story...plus I'm not sure where I would go with this! There's so many torture-fics out there, and I don't know enough about the characters to do anything more than just furthur saturate the genre. If I thought I could add something different to it, believe me, I would. Considering my limited knowledge and insight however, for now, this is where the fic will have to rest. Sorry if I dissapoint, and thanks sooo much for all the feedback. It warms me heart.
Moero chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
You, my friend, have earned the respect of my people and I. We request that you continue this angst fic. Perhaps you should go into more detail of the torture lil' Wildfire went through. Of course, as the author, it is entirely up to you. Only you have the power. But we request blood and pain. Later, we may request the death of the warlords, but for now it is only blood that we thirst for. Please, mighty author Wyvern, grant the Eripmav this request.

For now, farewell, and may the crimson tigress protect you. *bows*
Rocky Oberlin chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
You did a good job for someone who doesn't know Ronin Warriors very well. I was confused with, I think it was Seiji's eye, but I think I have it figured out now. Is there going to be more chpaters or is this just a cliff hanger story?
WildfireFriendship chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Oh, please continue! This is really good. I love Ryo-Torture fics!
Faceless chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
I will give you my first born if you continue this. How is it that you say you've never seen the show and yet you write the characters better then 97 percent of the rest of the people on this site (myself included)? Squee.