Reviews for What To Do When You Realize You're Really (Really) Into Your Roommate
Mendip123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
"Don't eat my ramen," he yells after a minute. "That's the last packet."

And... Trying not to burst into song, and lots of other things, that are why this story is in my favourites now.

Oh and, the speech. I ate a whole jar or maraschino cherries! Yes. Awesome story. Thanks for sharing.
amyh52 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Totally adoreable
kissmelikeapirate chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Can't believe I just found this - love it :)
mirafemina chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love this story, I read and re-read it a lot! I think it's one of my favourite stories in this fandom. It's funny and feels true to the characters, both of which aren't easy to achieve. You did a really really good job. Thanks for writing it so I have something to read!
MayaLala chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Damnit...that was excellent. I adore your writing style. So fun!
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Loved it! I like the 2nd person POV too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
this is brilliant. you told a story though a set of instructions, and made it funny. I love this. its my favorite. I love how its not connected to any episodes ether. made the story. :))))
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Cute! I loved it when the rest of the cast had cameos-they were so true to life. ("NICHOLAS! Are you feeling your mortality, is that what this is about?") And Winston and Jess talking about HP. And Nick going on about how he's a mess. It was fun.
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was super fantastic. I really hope you'll write more for this fandom. :)
FunnyxLittlexBrains chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Amazing! So hilarious, you clearly know these characters through and through! AAA! So good!
Bookybookbook chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Best New Girl fanfic I've read in a while! My favourite part of the Nick/Jess thing is how crazy they will be when they realise they like each other and this is exactly why I looove this fic! Good job!
luminescentglow chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I. Loved. Every. Word. Of. This.
That is all.
: )
Len chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh, this is just delightful. I want to leave sparkly hearts in the comments. Thanks for sharing!
sierralim91 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Excellent and brilliant in every way. The characters are true to themselves and you wrote them perfectly, particularly Schmidt.
Flobbergasted chapter 1 . 3/19/2013