Reviews for Nice to meet you
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
i really liked this story...i am looking forward to more of your work
promocat chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
i am so glad ristuka remained with soubi-soubi is so broken & if he didn't have ristuka i am sure he would end it all-good job as always!
Dlbn chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
Aw, a happy ending for everyone. I'm glad that Soubi's conflict with Annabelle didn't affect his relationship with Ritsuka. At least she's getting away form her father. Ritsuka just needs to get away form his mom, and everything will be good. I'm sad to see it end, but I like how it ended. Does that make sense? Well done

promocat chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
yes poor soubi knows no other way & say what you will about ristu-he was a great teacher(of the wrong things-but still great)
The Insanity Of A Fluffy Bunny chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Well, instead of handling this in a mature manner by messaging me privately and discussing your concerns, you decided to call me out publicly and try to embarass me. How mature, real adult of you to do so. I had hoped that would have more common sense and take it as the constructive criticism it was intended to be. Anyway, since you chose to do this, I'll just have to respond to you in the same way. First of all, re-reading my previous comment, I realize that I was much harsher than necessary. It was not a personal attack, merely a review. I do apologize for that. But I don't apologize for the message I was trying to convey. I still hold strong to that. I know what you mean when you speak of "those fangirls who think they are the only one for the main character", but I cannot assure that I'm most definitely not one of them. Being attracted to an anime character is disgusting. I'm not some demented, whore fangirl. Thanks for the ignoramus failure of an insult, though. Even if it was a suggestion from a fan, that means that you didn't know what you were doing and resorted to taking it. You need to have direction. And it's fine that you can identify with the main character. Great. It's also fine that you like to write Loveless fanfiction. As I said before, you are a fairly talented writer with good potential. That wasn't the problem I was trying to address. I only have issue with the fact that Annabelle was basically a self-insert. You sound like a smart girl; you can understand that, right? And yes, it was my choice to read and review. So I did. Speaking of which, I don't know how I managed to forget this the first time I reviewed this, but Soubi is quite out of character. Atrociously so. Now, I'm not all cold-hearted bitch though; I do have some things that I like and feel I should point out. I really liked Ritsuka's portrayal, as well as Yuiko. I think you work well with those character. But back to my reply. Moral of the story is that you can't always expect good reviews. Sometimes you get constuctive critism as well, and you need to learn to work with that instead of taking offense and reacting in an immature manner.
Sycocat2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Thank you all for your delightful reviews. I have enjoyed writing this fic (as all the others) and will bring the final chapters to you as soon as I'm confident in their quality
promocat chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
watch out for soubi annabelle-he always tries to get things to smooth his way in life rihgt now namely ristuka
Sycocat2 chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
“The Insanity Of A Fluffy Bunny”:
Truthfully I didn't initially intend for A to be Ritsuka's fighter, but another reviewer asked about it and it gave me the idea when I had not yet made a decision for how to end this story. You completely misinterpret my direction and seem to be one of the fangirls who thinks she's the only one for the main character.

At the end of the first chapter I said "She's a mixture of reality and fiction in regards to yours truly". I've said in reviews and stories posted in the past that I have amnesia, also I do have parents like that. It's not just making everything similar, it just so happens I do share such similarities with the main character of this anime.

I don't understand where you're getting "everyone seems to want her". At no time was that insinuated. Yeah characters befriend her, but that's all. Your "Mary-Sue" comments make me laugh because my sister has called me that more than once, but that's how I am. It's easiest to write about a character like myself, which is why I enjoy writing Loveless fanfiction. I can relate in part with the non-supernatural aspects of Ritsuka's life. I knew posting this was a long shot, but most of my reviews have been positive so I continued writing it. It was your choice to read it, and to review.
The Insanity Of A Fluffy Bunny chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
Okay, I've been trying to give this story a chance, but I just can't take this anymore. Annabelle is your typical Mary-Sue character, everything about her being completely predictable. Abused by her father, ignored by her mother, quickly befriended by the protagonist of the original story, having some kind of magical power...Oh, yeah, and let's not forget the fact that everyone seems to want her. It's also pretty pathetic that the character is completely modeled after yourself to the point of practically being a self-insert. Now, I would've just let this slide if it weren't for you making Annabelle into Ritsuka's fighter. As I've been reading this, I've just been hoping to high heavens that you wouldn't be stupid enough to go this route. Apparently, all that hoping failed. Though you're not the best, you're not a terrible writer either, and I hate to see someone with potential wasting their time on Mary-Sue stories like this. I'm sorry if this offended you, but it needed to be said.
SmileRen chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
...oh dear T_T;;
promocat chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
it would be a shock to a "normal" person to see a spell battle!
SmileRen chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
She finally knows eh? T_T;;
promocat chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
soubi needs some release & kio can give it
SmileRen chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
Poor Annabelle :(
promocat chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
soubi is hard to explain to others!but i hope soubi can at least co exist with annabelle