Reviews for Altered Destinies
Shadeymankey chapter 16 . 11/19
Yeah screw you for her always abusing him
KryptonWrites chapter 26 . 10/30
dude we NEED HOO OF THIS VERSION
KryptonWrites chapter 15 . 10/30
THIS IS GOLD
Jackatsea chapter 1 . 7/7
hey man I don't know who you are but I'm a huge fan I've been following your stories for a couple of years now and if you didn't know this you are a big inspiration to a lot of fanfiction writers and a lot of stories I've found across the web say stuff like inspired by Anaklumos14 or adopted from Anaklumos14.
Apollo117mc chapter 26 . 6/26
Ayo this is so good man! Love Percy bro, really nice story:)) ima go read your sequel now :)
realfan16 chapter 3 . 6/5
Now that's just Poseidon bashing. Poseidon is a chill logical guy, who goes on silent fury when provoked. Such disproportionate reactions from gods with millennia of existence...Btw loved Zeus's sit down and shut the fuck up
realfan16 chapter 3 . 6/5
Anon chapter 15 . 5/29
It really bothers me how physically abusive Zoe is. Like, just because Percy is a boy it’s okay? No. Physical abuse is always wrong. It’s especially disturbing in this case because of the backstory you gave Percy. Otherwise, your story is pretty great. Ty for sharing.
Tenjo chapter 6 . 4/4
“I know you probably have a good reason for hating men.”

Yeah, no… there is never a valid reason for hating an entire gender. It should ALWAYS be treated as a case-by-case, where a person is granted common courtesy until you have an actual reason to dislike them.
Tenjo chapter 4 . 4/4
It gets tiring reading these stories where Percy wants to prove himself to those misandrists. You wrote Theseus to look down on them, portraying it as him being a sexist even though he was their opponent at the time so being antagonistic is kind of normal (even if a bit excessive). But then you have the huntresses look forward to mistreating Percy who has done NOTHING to antagonise them, which you portray as though it’s lighthearted and amusing.

Sorry, but to any reasonable person their sexism is just as disgusting and unlikeable as Theseus’. Unfortunately most of y’all aren’t reasonable people.
Ryan The Recluse chapter 1 . 3/27
You do realise that all the olympians rarely are ever present in the throne room at the same time except for the solstices
It may be possible that artemis had summoned them, but highly improbable because no mention has been made in the chapter, and even if she had summoned them, they would not have reacted so quickly for such a trivial matter
Serpent Moon chapter 8 . 3/10
Percy growled in anger when Zoe is knocked back but not when Zoe is stabbed through the chest?!
Raven's Arrow chapter 20 . 2/27
Which came first? Zoe and Percy being interrupted, or Artemis and Percy being interrupted? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
3,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »