Reviews for Altered Destinies
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 5/25
A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
It's sad how many scars poor Percy has had to bear (and how Gabe fucking Ugliano didn't end up forever turned into stone, seeing but not being able to even scream)... And how he seemingly hates Poseidon's guts...
Still... Please, tell me he'll keep his Poseidon-child powers... Pleaseeeeeee
Sameen chapter 26 . 5/10
Please oyu have got to update it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Itsssssss ssoooooo aaaawwwweeeessssoooommmeeeeee! Incredible! Amazing! Excellent! Outstanding! It's everything I can think of !
XxAbyssalDragonxX chapter 3 . 5/8
Love it!
Dragonhitter chapter 26 . 5/7
Think this is the 6th is time I'm reading this series, this time simply because your updating the 3rd one. 6 times! You better finish this series man!
xs chapter 26 . 4/25
Thanks for making me undrstand why they never make the protagonist the strongest. And if they do, they take measures to restrict the power somewhat. But a nice story. Never would've fuessed anyone could think up that pairing
xs chapter 19 . 4/25
I don't know where you learnt italian. Well, the expressions is requiescat in pace.
Xs chapter 18 . 4/25
Check that myth again, will you. She made crops fail across the earth, not change the weather to winter.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 25 . 4/18
Aww the last moment was very cute
Lunaliceazreal chapter 24 . 4/18
Oh shit Zeus noooooo
Lunaliceazreal chapter 23 . 4/18
"The lord of time disappeared under a giant blue ass" the most perfect line I've ever read
Lunaliceazreal chapter 19 . 4/18
I just love Percy's witty remarks
Lunaliceazreal chapter 15 . 4/17