Reviews for Altered Destinies
The snake chapter 26 . 1/31
This was such a great story to read and it has a very good take on the original series u can't wait to read your version of the Heroes of Olympus!
Yo Mama chapter 15 . 1/24
My friends told me that you can get Clash Of Clans gems on http:\\ . Everybody uses this now!(cwXpn)
Niki chapter 17 . 1/20
The first time I read this chapter I thought Percy was the one who betrayed them so I was like nup not doinn this then I read this again and I'm like it was Theo STUPID BASTARD EVEN STOPPED ME FROM FINISHING THIS *glares and Theo*
I have literally read this story like 4 or 5 times and It still has not gotten old. :)
chow.staniscool chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
qq
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 26 . 12/14/2015
Ahhh! So good! #can't wait to read the sequel! I should be doing my homework right now but oh wells
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is great! Very interesting! I am sick of people making Hades the bad guy, just read the myth the only thing Hades should blame for is kidnapping Persephone. He doesn't rape woman like Zeus and Poseidon
Lord Nitro chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I for some reason like Tisiphone...even though she's the LEAST popular lol o.o
Lovdisa chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
It seems good but...ahm...öhm...Im confused
RoseKenzie chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
You are a really good writer! You seem like an awkward person, but you're pretty cool!
StormLord654 chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Genial xfff
Regina455 chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
j
Samottheender chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
why is it that whenever there is another child of Poseidon s/he is and asshole, you never see him/her as a responsible nice human? do people think that Poseidon only has asshole sons and Percy is the only exemption? maybe someone could try to have a story with a nice son of Poseidon...
3,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »