Reviews for Altered Destinies
ArchMageStorm chapter 3 . 2/26/2018
I just LOVE Demeter and her obsession with cereal! I can't help but laugh at ALL the parts with Demeter in them XD I am rereading this for the third time before I move onto the next book... Nice story! Love!
dioVv chapter 14 . 2/26/2018
This chapter made me uncomfortable since my dad's name is Bruce.
Bob Da Titan chapter 26 . 2/26/2018
THIS STORY IS GREAT!
I read it all in 3 days!
Pls carry on writing stories, you are a good story writer
dioVv chapter 6 . 2/25/2018
Why couldn't Zoe gave alerted them that it was the junkyard of the gods before they went in it. RIP Phoebe
lvxkingston chapter 8 . 2/20/2018
This is better than i expected good job
Alex chapter 10 . 1/4/2018
You know prophecies usually rhyme right?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2017
WTF PERCY! LUKE IS THE HERO WHO WILL DIE BETRAYING KRONOS! Or not? MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Leonard.khalifa chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Taylor Jackson chapter 26 . 12/19/2017
In the prophecy of the seven, it is halfbloods not heroes who anwser the call. Sorry just made me mad a bit. :)
Taya Jackson chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
Just wondering, this is agreed story but why does zoƫ not have her speech problem/thing? You know how she says whom,thou,thy and all that stuff Cuzco she's from the past or whatever?
thehufflepuffweeb chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
This is one of the greatest fanfcs I have ever read and I'm only like 4 chapters into it. great job and keep being awesome
Randomperson1314 chapter 26 . 11/12/2017
Thx for an awesome book
IdoThePrimordialOfCreation chapter 25 . 11/11/2017
One of the greatest fanfictions/books I have eve read, rivals Uncel's Rick ability.
Great book.
Love it!
Sonderistic chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
I've seen it a lot in these kind of stories where you make the people who are meant to be bad good and insult the ones who are good when the main character hasn't even met them yet.
arthurkarva chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
I'm in love with your book, man. I'd love to keep reading it on my kindle, could you send it for me as epub or pdf? I'd really apreciate that.
Thank you anyway, and congrats for that amazing history, that a consider far better than the original one.

My email is