Reviews for Altered Destinies
Tenjo chapter 4 . 4/4/2022
It gets tiring reading these stories where Percy wants to prove himself to those misandrists. You wrote Theseus to look down on them, portraying it as him being a sexist even though he was their opponent at the time so being antagonistic is kind of normal (even if a bit excessive). But then you have the huntresses look forward to mistreating Percy who has done NOTHING to antagonise them, which you portray as though it’s lighthearted and amusing.

Sorry, but to any reasonable person their sexism is just as disgusting and unlikeable as Theseus’. Unfortunately most of y’all aren’t reasonable people.
Ryan The Recluse chapter 1 . 3/27/2022
You do realise that all the olympians rarely are ever present in the throne room at the same time except for the solstices
It may be possible that artemis had summoned them, but highly improbable because no mention has been made in the chapter, and even if she had summoned them, they would not have reacted so quickly for such a trivial matter
Serpent Moon chapter 8 . 3/10/2022
Percy growled in anger when Zoe is knocked back but not when Zoe is stabbed through the chest?!
Raven's Arrow chapter 20 . 2/27/2022
Which came first? Zoe and Percy being interrupted, or Artemis and Percy being interrupted? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
JudahThegreat chapter 12 . 1/14/2022
what happened to Calypso!
Isaacl112 chapter 26 . 1/6/2022
One of the best stories I’ve read on here. I wish there were more perzoe scenes instead of jumping ahead but it was still very well written. Time to binge the sequel.
God of writing chapter 3 . 10/30/2021
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 12 . 10/10/2021
Iapetus side stepped, grabbed Percy's spear and pulled him close... *giggles* my mind.
HellRaiderS chapter 26 . 10/10/2021
Perfectly written
ar5113 chapter 12 . 9/20/2021
big brother and in love? gross...man this is the worst ship ever
ar5113 chapter 12 . 9/20/2021
even if luke comes back he will be killed
Syenous chapter 23 . 8/17/2021
that was a nice combo against hyp
I LOVE PERZOE chapter 13 . 7/20/2021
THE PERZOE MOMENTS ARE KILLING ME (IN A GOOD WAY)))
Guest chapter 26 . 7/14/2021
Grrat
Son of ocanus chapter 26 . 6/17/2021
This is the best story I had read in fanfiction till to go write more stories like this.
3,619 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »