Reviews for Altered Destinies
The Horsemen Conquest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I really like this idea it is the another one of your great stories I can tell. So good luck with it and I hope you update both of your stories whenever you can :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hey, hopefully I will be this story's first reviewer but you can never tell given how some reviews take time to appear.
Anyway, this is great for a first chapter. Son of Spring sounds like it has potential to be as great, maybe even greater than god of night. You have impeccable grammar and spelling so far so try not to mess that up and keep it up. Also, making percy a son of hades and a hater towards his father is just icing on the cake for me.
I look forward to another update of this.
Questions I have are will percy have his sea powers hades powers and hestia abilities or will his hades powers replace that of posiedon's? And can you give him a pet hellhound like Mrs. O'Leary early on as a childhood pet kind of thing or bette yet, give him Mrs. O'Leary herself.
Ni x ADAM chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Ahh. The start of another great story, I'll be here for the whole story.
Bahamut Alpha Omega Zero chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Not bad continue writing it quite interesting that Percy is a son of Hades now
redlox2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I think i will enjoy this story quite well since it quite new for Percy to be championed by Lady Hestia and yet have an Olympian like Lord Hades to be "father".
Iloveoddpairings chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Yo dawg... You should make it a PercyxHestia pairing next time
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
its great
poopman chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Good
Queen Ace98 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I thought your last story was amazing but I think I may have a new favorite! You have taken this story where almost no other has gone before. You truly have an amazing, creative brain in that head of yours. Please update soon,
Your loyal reader
Queen Ace98
taekwondogirl97 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So glad you decided to write another story. I love your writing and this idea is great. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
cortanaguard32 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Great Chapter, wonderful beginning, nice cliff hanger, it makes me want to know more about Hades plans and the adventure Percy will be facing...
Zachfencing chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love this idea for a story and I'm excited to see how it pans out, I've loved all of your stories and I can't wait for this one. Keep up the good work :D
Dark Plagueman chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
this story is off to a good start so far. i already find myself hooked and this is the first chapter. i greatly enjoyed your other stories so i have high hopes that this one will be on par with your others.
ApocalyptikNightmare chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Good continue
Daughter of Death and Magic chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is great! Its an (as far as Im aware) original idea. I can not wait for the next chapter! I especially like how hades adopted Percy, and not just agreeing to raise him
3,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 231 238 239 240 241 242 Next »