Reviews for Altered Destinies
CaptainSidekick chapter 2 . 1/22/2021
I know this came out a while ago, but I can't help imagine the characters looking like they do in Hades.
Harmony chapter 12 . 1/19/2021
Lovely story!
Lord Cornichon chapter 26 . 1/4/2021
Wow what a story i loved it so much i hope there is a second part im going to check your profil rn !
OrganizedEntropy chapter 26 . 1/3/2021
All you did was take rick riordan’s main protagonist and MOVE him into a different location. The changes you’ve made should affect canon, yet they do not. This fanfic is on the level of the movie with how trash it is, at least the movie had relatively cool visuals. If you’re gonna DEEPTHROAT CANON don’t do it so blatantly. And little things that break continuity errors are abundant, showing you lack the creativity to change anything important and the decision making in choosing what to change. Your grammar is also often skewed, making me feel like I’m reading a novel from 5th grade English. With all the praise this is getting I expected better. This is... severely disappointing to say the least.
Fuck Names chapter 3 . 12/26/2020
This is so trivial and so used. You act as if Poseidon is the only bad god, when in reality each and every one bar Hestia, is a monster. For some this may be a good story but this is...disappointing after all the praise I heard for it.
Aion God of Eternity chapter 22 . 12/8/2020
crap katies gonna die...
P.J. Fanfictionist chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
Technically the ancient laws forbid the gods of having contact with mortals, so every god can always just show signs, or send their sacred animals to help their kid, Poseidon could of sent cyclopes to protect Percy, so the whole "ancient laws forbid it" excuse is absolute bullshit.
guess chapter 26 . 11/12/2020
I. LOVE. IT.
Sypho Dias chapter 14 . 10/27/2020
You know, stygian iron sucks up the life force of a person where it cuts them so technically antaeus wouldn't have been able to heal himself. Probably. Not really sure though... it could have at least slowed it down.
Sypho Dias chapter 11 . 10/27/2020
Percy can actually navigate the labyrinth because of his blessing of hades you know. Like which path is dangerous and which to take. I think nico did it in canon.
Sypho Dias chapter 3 . 10/27/2020
This chapter was very cringy... please try to redo it would you?
Sypho Dias chapter 2 . 10/20/2020
ok how cliche was that... why does someone always get captured just to reveal themselves. in their first mission too. fucking hell... so cliche.
JoBettany chapter 26 . 9/8/2020
Good though there isn't much difference between the actual plot.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/19/2020
Good story, but literally the exact same plot of the actual book
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2020
Almost gets killed by birth father not even 5 minutes later cillin eating a bowl of cereal I LOVE IT THANK YOU
3,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »