Reviews for Family Services
waterlily1001 chapter 6 . 4/12
really liked it, thanks for posting
Knit Bug chapter 6 . 4/8
This was a great read. I liked how it was a bit different. Thank you for writing this story.

Knit
Caliborn96 chapter 6 . 3/27
great story. felt it was a little rushed at a couple parts but even I do that as writer so I understand. Still a great story. Interesting plot. Great job!
jk chapter 6 . 2/14
this story was written well except all the cps shit didn't seem believable. I could seriously live without the nasty shit...you know what I'm talking about! that shit that james said, the things renee and phil did. was that shit nessacary? why not just have them be abusive...that's better then that sick shit! bella was just drama drama drama...I think it would of been better if it wasn't just bad shit over and over...alittle bit of them just living their lives inbetween the chaos would have been good...instead of a steady stream of bad shit and not much else
jk chapter 2 . 2/14
so it wasn't a court date? it was just a meeting to see if they should keep the case open?
So they get a call, send someone out, find no validity in the complaint...but still ask bella to submit to drug testing? I don't think so!
and they did keep it open? for no fucking reason! the kids not being abused or neglected in anyway...ya bella had lost her job but that happens to anyone...that's no reason to open a fucking cps case...and the whole watching her for 90 days crap LOL
I guess all this would be believable if I hadn't dealt with cps myself a few times with my niece and nephews.
jk chapter 1 . 2/14
Sooooo in what world can dshs cover cps cases? And in what world can they open a case just because someone is getting wrongly evicted? Sure if cps showed up and there was no electric that would be a issue but not one big enough to fucking file a petition with the court. But when Edward showed up all was fine except the eviction...that's simply not enough to open a case. This whole court date bullshit is just that...bullshit. Even so, they are aware of the new circumstances, change of address, work ect...so they would just withdraw their petition...though in real life they wouldn't have even filed under these circumstances... Seems to me that you don't know what the fuck you talking about.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this short story and happy of the outcome. They deserved their happy after. Thank you.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
Thank you for the 20 for James and the 30 for Renee and Phil. I also liked this Aro. Good read.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Please make it a very slow, slow, death for Renee and her sidekicks. Thank you Jessica! Good read.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Yes, I like this nice Jessica and Tanya is as miserable person along with the category's of Renee, Phil and Jackass James. Charlie should get her for all the money he gave her for her college. Esme's story touch my heart. Awesome chapter.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
Marriage would be the only answer to save Bella and River. Which would make it Edwards responsibility.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Too good to be true. Poor Bella and Charlie, how they both suffered all these years. Something should be done with Renee and James.
Sunshine1220 chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
Loved it! Loved the O/S, but this was a great continuation.
kezcullen chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
short and sweet! thanks for writing.
kezcullen chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
i enjoy the variety of the pleasant jessica. and some back story on renee to explain her awfulness!