Reviews for The Speed Force
I always thought of Nightwing as a cowardly betrayer in the second half of the series. Going behind his so called best friends back to talk his girlfriend into a highly dangerous undercover mission, it doesn't really matter what his reasoning was it was a very cowardly thing to do.
ElementShots chapter 6 . 3/22
this was an amazing story excellent work!
random person chapter 4 . 3/11
Fighting over a girl?I'm back in 5th grade...
BridgeBurn100 chapter 6 . 2/14
This was really amazing!
12.34 Avatar chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Dude you freakin made me cry my eyes out that was the saddest chapter ever it was really good I mean Emotional reactions of readers are good! Your awesome keep it up!
Cole chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
I loved this entire fan fiction it was very good great experiences from all povs and I loved the part with Linda #spitfire #screw Linda West #speedster archer
Tacky taco chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
In all seriousness if young justice ever came back this would be the best plot to continue on like no joke you would be amaze balls in like creating new sets n stuff.
Tacky taco chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Dude this is amazing if young justice season 3 doesn't come out I honestly don't care if you keep up with this stuff I'll be more then happy to read it.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
LOL loved the party with they keys and girl talk! Linda Park scene was nice too
beautifullove521 chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Awhhhhh I love it sooo much
Irenerb chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Love it awesome last chapter
sadie.moruni chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
I love spitfire and it's hard for a spitfire fanfic to make it as 1 of my favorites. Anyways this story did, I LOVED it and I really can't wait for the final chapter. Spitfire FOREVER!
katze78 chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
thanks I really enjoyed the story, what about the final chapter?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
PLEASE! post chapter 6 soon.