Reviews for An unexpected life
What...have you done
H1cDracon3s chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
THE ENDING. WHY. You took my heart, broke it in half, stomped on it, breaking it into a million pieces, then tried to tape it up and give it back to me.

A gorgeous story all together, but the ending. It's so SAD.

I loved how in character Sherlock was throughout the story. It's difficult to find fanfics where Sherlock is in character.
shazzykins chapter 42 . 5/24/2016
oh my. This was such a fantastic story. Read it continuously. Sherlock was just so ... sherlocky but trying to change. The ending was superb, then you went and ripped my heart out and stomped on it in front of me! You had me in tears, madam. While I was on a train! What a fantastic story. And you are an amazing writer. Going to help mysekf to your other fics and I seriously can't wait. Thank you
Sherlollyshipper chapter 41 . 4/2/2016
I have read a ton of sherlock fanfiction, but that was by far my favorite. I'm a firm sherlolly shipper, and this fanfic flawlessly created a relationship between Sherlock and Molly without changing the actual character. This fic was amazing.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/26/2015
Ouch, there goes my heart.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
When Lestrade first said "attached" the man I thought "WTF is that supposed to mean?" But then I realized you meant "attacked" XD

Still a nice story, though ;)
Guest chapter 29 . 5/8/2015
Guest chapter 23 . 5/7/2015
:):):)
Guest chapter 22 . 5/7/2015
ChloeKennedy26 chapter 42 . 1/27/2015
Great story one of my favourites now thank you the story was very touchy and I liked how you got sherlocks caring side out x
nuts4nargles chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I love it already! Please! Please! Let Sherlock and Molly at least kiss in this one! I read two (very long) fanfics about those two, both of which claimed to be "Romance", but alas! No kiss! Please do not torture me like they did! Anyway, I'm gonna proceed on to chapter two! :)
Guest chapter 41 . 1/3/2015
What about the violin he bought for her? What happened to it?
Miss Whiddlesmort chapter 42 . 11/6/2014
I just read the whole fic and I love but also I fucking hate you! OH MY GOD I'M CRYING IT WAS ONLY A DREAM, MY HEART ITS BROKEN! Anyway you're a terrific writer, so I hope you keep breaking our hearts with your storys!