Reviews for An unexpected life
shazzykins chapter 42 . 5/24
oh my. This was such a fantastic story. Read it continuously. Sherlock was just so ... sherlocky but trying to change. The ending was superb, then you went and ripped my heart out and stomped on it in front of me! You had me in tears, madam. While I was on a train! What a fantastic story. And you are an amazing writer. Going to help mysekf to your other fics and I seriously can't wait. Thank you
Sherlollyshipper chapter 41 . 4/2
I have read a ton of sherlock fanfiction, but that was by far my favorite. I'm a firm sherlolly shipper, and this fanfic flawlessly created a relationship between Sherlock and Molly without changing the actual character. This fic was amazing.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/26/2015
Ouch, there goes my heart.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
When Lestrade first said "attached" the man I thought "WTF is that supposed to mean?" But then I realized you meant "attacked" XD

Still a nice story, though ;)
Guest chapter 29 . 5/8/2015
Guest chapter 23 . 5/7/2015
:):):)
Guest chapter 22 . 5/7/2015
ChloeKennedy26 chapter 42 . 1/27/2015
Great story one of my favourites now thank you the story was very touchy and I liked how you got sherlocks caring side out x
nuts4nargles chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I love it already! Please! Please! Let Sherlock and Molly at least kiss in this one! I read two (very long) fanfics about those two, both of which claimed to be "Romance", but alas! No kiss! Please do not torture me like they did! Anyway, I'm gonna proceed on to chapter two! :)
Guest chapter 41 . 1/3/2015
What about the violin he bought for her? What happened to it?
Miss Whiddlesmort chapter 42 . 11/6/2014
I just read the whole fic and I love but also I fucking hate you! OH MY GOD I'M CRYING IT WAS ONLY A DREAM, MY HEART ITS BROKEN! Anyway you're a terrific writer, so I hope you keep breaking our hearts with your storys!
Feathersblue17 chapter 42 . 10/15/2014
I hate you. I've read your story a few times and that AU ending gets me Everytime. I know it's coming and I still end up crying. But I guess that makes you a good writer you make people suffer through the pain multiple times.
TheSongOfTheNightingale chapter 42 . 8/29/2014
Although I could do without the AU ending. This was truly one of the best Sherlolly fics I've. Ever read. I don't like reading FamLock because no one stays true to Sherlock, Molly, John, Mary, and I loved how you portrayed Mycroft. Beautiful fanfiction, beautiful writing.

-S.O.