Reviews for Fellblood Son
Zarelyn chapter 9 . 2/6
I just can't with this. It was awesome, and then it was EPIC, and just wow. Head canon accepted.
VelleVette chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Wow, I loved this. I thought it was a really good explanation of the Future Of Despair, and that everyone's characterizations made sense. I loved the character development, and oh goodness, the feels. Morgan my poor bby, the pain I felt when I thought he'd been killed. All around, the best Morgan-centric fic I've yet read.
MangamanZX chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
I like the story... Really explains some things
SmileRen chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Ah, I think I get it. The twin sister went back to the original past with Lucina while the twin brother ended up in a parallel past, is that right?
Guardian54 chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Perhaps you should write a sequel to this (TBH I think this is your best piece, no offence intended) titled "Carry On My Wayward Son"? I mean, it WOULD be appropriate, right?
Glaceon Prince chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Well, I found one typo here:
[I'll the the Fire Emblem back]
Two 'thes'
depression76 chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
Holy crap this is good. Male Morgan is adorable and my heart broke when I read the future he lived in.

Anyways, great story! Thank you for writing something this good, its been a while since I obsess over a story like this.

Lookin forward for more from you!
stupification chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
omg. i was partly mad at myself for reading a potential spoiler fic but i don't regret it.
i love this fic. the twin morgans was a great idea and their different personalities was a nice touch.

my ipod chose to play "Don't speak her name!" while i was reading chapter 8.. *sniff* the combination almost made
me cry.
passwordrawr chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
O.O OH MY GOD YES.
Looking forward indeed.
How sad... I hope the other one will be not as sad?
Yanika Narisawa chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
*Many spoilers in this* The ending HAD to be expected, however, it's really fitting when I think about it.

I've been looking since quite the while for a Fire Emblem Awakening fanfic which told about the lost "future", and to be more precise, I looked for one from Morgan's point of view. Why ? Because she/he would automatically (If the unit being paired with a 1rst generation character) be on the Avatar's side, in which is Grima's ("My mother/father right or wrong") . When I realized there were two of them and that you used "Mark" to refer as the male twin, it surprised me. Since that'd exactly be how I'd distinct the twins.

I especially liked "Grima's follower" Male Morgan. To say, the way you described his thoughts, manner to fight during the first chapters. Calm, smart, skilled and polite just like the villains who respect themselves are supposed to be (ow and did I mention quite the looker ? lol) ! His change of heart had shown how much he cares about his family, if we match this story with the canon game and then watch his support with Lucina, it gets even more heart-warming.

(I also assume Female Morgan got into an alternate universe ? Being Lucina's daughter is the most fitting possible relationship, I think.)

The game holds a rather bright way to deal with problems (war, for example) also, many villains' points are worth spending time wondering about it. To see darker fanfics puts everything to equal, I guess, such as this said "future". Anyway, keep up with the good ideas, might write reviews on your other stories, too !
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
A Future of Despair fic? This is a very nice one indeed. Very nice battle scene, and the plot twist with Falchion was interesting. I've read a lot of good fic today, and it seems as if I've read one more worthy entry to our section :D Nice work!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
I demand a sequel!
Anon chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
What?! That's it? No make a sequel or something. This must be continued!
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Gotta admit the ending was very anticlimatic. I was hoping for something different given the setup, etc.

Damn it .;

Whatever happened to the female Morgan, anyway?
Inami chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
As a regular reader of this fic, I'd like to say congratulations for finishing this story. The premise and flow kept me wondering where you were going. I was wondering, though. Was it intentional that the Morgan in the end is the brother and not the sister who followed Lucina into the chapter previous?