Reviews for Broken Swords
piccolaNaruto18 chapter 3 . 6/15
Naruto cute :)
Big Mistake. Projection is done with Prana not chakra so Samehada would not be able to absorb it. May want to alter that in the story as it makes no sense at all.
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 5/18
that was good the chapters coming
conroee21800 chapter 1 . 5/14
IMO, The plot makes no sense at all
spectacularbeing chapter 1 . 4/30
I love this story! I laughed way to hard at the Zabuza drunk personality XD that was GOLD!
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 4/27
Meh, this whole thing about separating the 'soul' of Biju from their chakra doesnt make any sense... Because they are sentient/sapient chakra, the entirely of them, they dont have a soul to that can be separated to begin with and, if that is even posible, why hasnt anyone else doing it by now? I mean, if youre able of cut the highly violent personality of the biju from their inmense amount of chakra leaving you with a mass amount of energy that you can use at you beg and call without the danger of getting out of control, why nobody has doing something like that before? Thats like the wet dream of people like Danzo and warmongers all around.

Sealing the massive amounts of chakra like the bijus for long periods of time can be dificult because there arent too much things capable of holding that amunt of energy, but their souls? Im pretty sure that that would be way more easier.

So, to resume, this whole 'Separate the soul of a biju from their energy' plot device have many plot holes just like the retarded 'Banisment' plot device. If such thing is posible, someone should have do it by now and weaponize it long time ago or at the very least Hashirama alongside with his wife would have done something about it and this kind of thing would have brought big changes into the world at big scales, wars should have been diferent, the fate of many jinchuurikis wouldnt have be the same and many others things.
AddictedDucky chapter 3 . 4/8
That's some cool shit right there!
ironboy32 chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
update this story man it's been like 2 years
king gilgamesh chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
fuck this shit, peace out , story went from high potential to fuuuuckkin sucks in a space of 1 chapter
Kuro kaze no aka kira chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
Do you not have any intentions of continuing this story? It's very entertaining.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
cool!
OmegaTheMessiah chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
Since he wants nothing to do with his biological family, can I assume that it's unlikely he would learn the Rasengan so it would only further show the similarities between him and minato which he doesn't want?
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Blacknova00 chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
If you could update this story that would be great. M'kay
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Minato you become a beast a shell of your former self