Reviews for Coming Together
DeathsDarkLover chapter 11 . 9/3
Man I was all rooting for Victoria and Daryl. And then you go and put Daryl and Hayley together and then I just lost interest. I tried reading more its just cant and I didn't like Hayley. I just thought that Victoria and Daryl would make a kick ass team.
BatistaGirl1987 chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
i really enjoy reading this different take the show hope there's an update soon maybe
hayleyjune13 chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
I literally jumped up in the air when I found that y'all are back! SO HAPPY. Great chapter! :)
iheartteensoaps chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
I'm so glad you guys are back! Please continue with the momentum. I love reading the interactions between your OCs. And your guys' humor makes me LOL...I really mean that. Update soon and great job!
m0nalisat0ldalie88 chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
YAY YOU GUYS ARE BACK! I love this story so so so muchhhhh
iheartteensoaps chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
I miss this story. Can we get an update? Don't ignore the demands of the people (Or at least the loser who's begging you here)! Thanks.
LooseTheArrow chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
UPDATE SOON PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I think Hayley should have a special relationship with either Glenn or Rick
arabella15 chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Lols great chapter as usual!
Update soon!
iheartteensoaps chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
Love this story and the dynamic of Hayley and Victoria! Also the sexual tension between the girls and the guys is crazy! Love this and can't wait for the next chapter.
hayleyjune13 chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
I love you guys,lol. :)
hayleyjune13 chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Oh holy fuck, I love you guys so dearly! This is an amazinggggggg chapter! :)
arabella15 chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Om my gersh!
This was so awesome, but I am not sure exactly what they're competing at.
Please explain and update soon!
SpriteCokeFanta chapter 16 . 4/10/2013

-Soph x
ToniWalsh chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I wish you didn't stop there. Love it though. :)
JadedTinks chapter 16 . 4/9/2013