Reviews for The Unnatural Prodigy
Naruto acting like kakashi in fabrics is literally one of the best things ever
Currahee506 chapter 10 . 9/16
*Crocodile tears slowly slide down my face, at a snails pace, sniffles echo in the soundless room, dreams broke, hopes crushed and the acknowledgment that I ached for seems like a lost cause...* *suddenly grins* Ha! I feel so poetic! Oh, yeah that was a joke, I was going to do like dramatic anime tears and sniffles but I decided to elaborate and added, what I added but yeah...WHY LET SUCH A GOOD FANFIC GO TO WASTE! YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER, HOW DARE YOU?! *smiles* Yep! *shruggs* The past is the past I guess. *thumbs up and Guy's youthful radiant smile* Thank you for the epic fanfiction! Ja Ne!
I hate Hinata. Personally I like her in the anime, but not in fanfiction, She's so meek and forgiving it just gets on my nerves! The thing is NaruHina is the only pairing I can tolerate because it's cannon (I know about 'Naruto: The Last' but this is the only example I can use to explain) so that's why I continue to read this fanfic, because there are not many great NaruHina fanfics out there about stuff like this so I have to put up with meek and foolish Hinata, I mean like who asks a arrogant bastard if they want to be friends? It's just stupid. Anyway I know it's rediculous but that's just how I am, I'm picky. I sometimes forget that Hinata is not as shy as some people type so I end up hating her most of the time. Anyway I love Hinata but some people fanfics cloud my judgment. ANYWAY I've been talking for ages, let me get to the point! THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN EPIC STORY, THANK YOOOOOOOOUUUUU! Ja Ne! (P.s.- My emotions from my message: Should be in order)
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/20
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/20
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/20
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/20
macabre-wolf chapter 10 . 7/15
You need to proof read! There are so many grammatical and spelling errors in this story, that it gave me a headache just to read it! Come on, Kohona?Dude, it's Konoha! Look all I'm saying is just take your time when you write, and you'll catch these mistakes early enough to correct them. Trust me your writing skill will improve dramatically!
awefanfic chapter 10 . 6/12
Please update soon! What would happen now?
TheEternalCalm chapter 10 . 5/15
RIP this story
TheEternalCalm chapter 6 . 5/15
"I am not abandoning the story" Rip
Sniperbeattie chapter 10 . 4/23
Plz write more this is really good
yo chapter 2 . 4/13
make hinata die she fucking ruins everything she keeps on fucking preventing the damn fights