Reviews for The Unnatural Prodigy
update its been a year
New chapter!
BloodySS2God chapter 10 . 2/12
Are you ever going to update this? Its been over an year...
miguce chapter 9 . 2/2
enjoyed it
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 2 . 1/31
Bakayarou Sasuke
TitanSteel chapter 7 . 1/24
waahhoooooo! sasuke got his ass kicked, sasuke got his ass kicked. ohh, how happy am I.
TitanSteel chapter 6 . 1/24
How much you gonna torment the poor souls of two little children before they tell each other about their feelings and then kick the asses of hyuuga clan and council? oh btw, Love the story.
TitanSteel chapter 4 . 1/24
I hate Hiruzen. why dead last? he could have told naruto to be somewhere in middle, you know, like second or third in the class.
TitanSteel chapter 3 . 1/24
finally, kurama joins the game.
TitanSteel chapter 2 . 1/24
hmm, interesting. at the beginnig of the story naruto and hinata became friends, and moreover, Hiashi-the-jerk actually thinks it is good for hinata to be-friend naruto 'cuz he brings the best out of her? you know I never thought that possible, and even now I can't see that happening. but for the sake of the story I will belive it. Hinata's confidance while standing up for naruto is remarkable, but don't you think she just became "miss-lowest-confidence-ever" to the high and mighty miss hyuga in span of a second? lastly the Uchiiha jerks. ohh, how bad I want to give them a piece of my mind. really.
TitanSteel chapter 1 . 1/24
I like the Plot. It's differant. getting your parents years worth of experience and skill? Hell Yeah! bring it on baby...
Voovi chapter 2 . 1/10
I like the plot of the book but sorry you just make the story sound so rushed and that's not good for any kind of story.
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 1/10
Outstanding story. I love the Naruto that you have created. He's def a badass, and his relationship with Hinata has been a pleasure to read. Honestly...I can't stand the stuttering and lack of confidence that she is normally attributed with. This story's Hinata is confident and a powerful ninja in her own right. Great job so far, and I hope the next update comes out soon.
Lerris chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
This is pretty good so far, and your reason for overpowered Naruto seems fair, although being able to fight 3 tails is pushing it. Also, having Naruto have the skills to radically improve food pills and such also pushes it a bit, at least on top of everything else. Still, it is an interesting start, and even one that made me delay work I really should be getting done... I look forward to seeing how this all turns out..
Indecisive Bob chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
This is an excellent story so far! I love how you're making some characters much stronger than in canon, but the catalyst of change is Naruto. Naruto is a bit unrealistically strong for his age, but as the title of the story says, he's quite the "Unnatural Prodigy" because of extenuating circumstances. I see you haven't updated this story in a while, so I hope that life is going alright for you and that you'll have time to update your story soon. Keep up the good work!