Reviews for The Unnatural Prodigy
badboyzs chapter 10 . 7/17
Dude, I've read so much of this today and it's really great! Why did you stop making these?
noirekitsune chapter 2 . 7/13
Does hinata maybe not understand what being a ninja means?
It's all good and we'll to avoid a fight if you can but Sasuke was literally asking for it!
Though I guess I can understand not fighting for fear that Sasuke will whine like a little bitch about it again and some more Uchiha will retaliate, maybe worse this time
So yeah, sorry about that I kind of managed to talk myself down lol
Bosma17 chapter 10 . 4/22
Please update
Jimmy chapter 10 . 4/15
It's a shame that you (savethetub ) discontinued this story. I was very pleased with your character line up and background of each individual. Very good plot.
4'10 an impressive height I'm 6'1 and 13 and the avg height of people 13 is 5'9-6'0 so he's short af
D72 chapter 5 . 3/23
Yoyo rasengan. Meteor hammer rasenshuriken? Never seen that before.
IWantColoredRain chapter 10 . 2/24
very good
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 10 . 2/13
I love your story and I loved your friends story... at least the beginning of it. then the manipulation started to get worse and worse with no sign of stopping, manipulation at a small degree is fine with me when there is a good reason for it but there never seemed to be from memory, and the fact that Hiruzen was the one doing it didn't quite sit right with me. I mean He wanted Naruto to become a Ninja and Kakashi was the right man for the job right? what happened between when he set his story and when kakashi is demoted to jonin to become a sensei in the original? Im not trying to say its horrible because it isn't there were just features in it that made me cringe, in a i can't handle this sort of way. ps: I can just see that clone created from the kyubbi's chakra getting free and unleashing hell on the village. I mean why even keep the thing alive in the first place? why create it? it freaks me out something terrific.
Prince Chrom chapter 8 . 2/11
Koi fish not Coy fish. Good story though.
Personally, I don't like morphine. I'm allergic to that shit, but whatever floats your boat man
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Why can't naruto fight the guys beating him
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
Naruto acting like kakashi in fabrics is literally one of the best things ever
Currahee506 chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
update
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
*Crocodile tears slowly slide down my face, at a snails pace, sniffles echo in the soundless room, dreams broke, hopes crushed and the acknowledgment that I ached for seems like a lost cause...* *suddenly grins* Ha! I feel so poetic! Oh, yeah that was a joke, I was going to do like dramatic anime tears and sniffles but I decided to elaborate and added, what I added but yeah...WHY LET SUCH A GOOD FANFIC GO TO WASTE! YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER, HOW DARE YOU?! *smiles* Yep! *shruggs* The past is the past I guess. *thumbs up and Guy's youthful radiant smile* Thank you for the epic fanfiction! Ja Ne!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
I hate Hinata. Personally I like her in the anime, but not in fanfiction, She's so meek and forgiving it just gets on my nerves! The thing is NaruHina is the only pairing I can tolerate because it's cannon (I know about 'Naruto: The Last' but this is the only example I can use to explain) so that's why I continue to read this fanfic, because there are not many great NaruHina fanfics out there about stuff like this so I have to put up with meek and foolish Hinata, I mean like who asks a arrogant bastard if they want to be friends? It's just stupid. Anyway I know it's rediculous but that's just how I am, I'm picky. I sometimes forget that Hinata is not as shy as some people type so I end up hating her most of the time. Anyway I love Hinata but some people fanfics cloud my judgment. ANYWAY I've been talking for ages, let me get to the point! THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN EPIC STORY, THANK YOOOOOOOOUUUUU! Ja Ne! (P.s.- My emotions from my message: Should be in order)