Reviews for Pain Relief
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 1 . 4/23
This is just so cute, it kinda made me feel like I was intruding on a personal moment between these two :)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Man, I love your view of our favorite Doctor.
jack63kids chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Such a sweet one - with only a mild moment of technical difficulties towards the end. ;-D
Nice moments of fooling us with the certainty that Sherlock is being his usual selfish self - and then - he's not. Neat. And just as well for John who is used to being set up for disappointment.
Elysees chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awww! So sweet! I loooooved it! :D
Puggle chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Gorgeous and beautifully written as always. Thank you for sharing.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I love how those boys love each other.
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Awww... I love this. The tenderness, and how it surprised John was so sweet. And seeing John from Sherlock's perspective in the last chapter was perfect.

Great job... fluffy and perfect! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Nice use of parallel structure!
BenAddiction chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is such a lovely story. Sherlock is so sweet. I love it.
Efox chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh, that was so cute! Really, into last moment I didn't know he were lovers and that was a good surprise and a really sweet event. ;)
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
How do I love this? Let me count the ways! I adore how Sherlock looks after John's needs and the image of John asleep when Sherlock followed him a few minutes later. Wonderful caring and great work! Thank you! :-)
Lucy36 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is so cute ! I'm not sure how to review, because one part of me is still going : "They can't do that !"

I really liked how you made us feel John's weariness and aches, and how Sherlock conveyed his feelings with looks and actions, more than words. Made me feel all nice and relaxed to read this. And thanks again for the advance warning. :-)
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
aww cute
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Nicely done - agree with some of the other reviewers - ending is precious :-)
A bit of a penance piece to sooth your conscious for all the afflictions you've been torturing poor John with recently? :-)
Thanks for sharing!
writerfan2013 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Liked the last sentence in particular!

Thanks for the read.