Reviews for Project Eve
Phoenix chapter 2 . 5/10
Orreon you sir have created a name for the eveelution that was meant to be
multyfangirl19 chapter 16 . 12/9/2016
Is there a rewrite or something?
spacecowboy2011 chapter 16 . 8/18/2016
Definitely not complete, and I didn't see any obvious signs of a sequel anywhere. Shame. Story got a decent start, but didn't make quite as much progress as one might like.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
Interesting idea. Next chapter!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
whoa! what a fabulous descriptive start
Wicken25 chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
This is interesting you should have red and Gary discover a video off scientist saying the evee isn't working so they will use a human as well showing ash his little sister in a tube with a evee screaming and then all that was left was the sound ore causing them both to realize that what they have been looking for was in front of them the whole time motivating red like never before.
I can see mewtwo and ash walking together to her old house with red waiting at the door and let them in so she can reunite with her mother. I bet mewtwo will stay with her because he loves her and she died for him. Red stays because he owes it to his sister and doesn't want to part with her.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
Update soon please!
NightHunterDeath chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
What kind of OCs do you need?
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
please tell me this means you're back! please please please please! i love the stories they are just fucking awesome!
kellym01.2 chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
Plz update this soon.
Honorboundfate chapter 15 . 5/4/2015
Please come back
lolistarkiller chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
Please tell me you to finish this because I am in love!
HelphelpHelphel0 chapter 15 . 2/1/2015
UUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A BORING OR A * BLEEP * CHAPTER!I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAAPPEENNSSS! SO PLEASE, GIVE ME A CHAPTER!
Hogwarts-Wizard chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Great story can't wait for the next chapter
itsfluffee chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
I hope this isn't dead, this is a brilliant story. I must have more!