Reviews for Darkness Returns
beserkerbeast chapter 12 . 3/28
looking forward to more
BB
Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/22
I wish that you would be able to update this story just alittle more then what you have been able to. Because I have really come to enjoy this particular story from you.
JPElles chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
This is great. Very interesting story. I like Ranma and Raven helping out the various team members and possibly others in the future to make them stronger, more in control, and better fighters. And hey. The whole cat fist thing can be linked maybe to the animal curses. That'd be a good way to handle the others in the future.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
This story is fun, but it'd be a lot more enjoyable if you could stick to some kind of cohesiveness regarding power levels. Ranma fainting or nearly fainting every time he so much as throws out a single barrage of punches is particularly glaring, especially since he never had any such bizarre weakness in the anime or manga. If you're powering him down to keep him from steamrolling the bad guys then could you at least provide an in-story explanation for why his stamina is suddenly such a huge issue?
Kitten Arina chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
I so wish I could be there so that I as well can take part of the great cookies.
firestorm100 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
A well written story. I am interested in how trigon's invasion will happen. Will any out of town Dc characters be appearing? What of saffron and the other missed Ranma adventures? How will the titans react to these situations? Do the justice league know of jukyo? What is the relationship between the Chinese amazons and the Greek ones? I look forward to future instalments.
HakanoSabishii chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Good fic,looking forward to more. Well paced with a nice balance between the sources. I disagree with making Robin a "more polished" martial artist than Ranma but I can see the need for it because the Teen Titans show didn't really offer a good showcase for Robin's excellent deductive mind or his technical expertise, which would have been the better way to delineate between the two. Following this fic now and I will hope for an update soon.
Shinzochi chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
Ranma is gonna wish they were still on Tamaran once the slag hits the fan when they get home and learn of the new fiance problems he is gonna have
Cor Strike FX chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
Rereading today, I realized that you haven't had Ranma used the Hiryu Shoten Ha at all (nor are there any mentions of Herb and Saffron). So I'm guessing this is before those arcs?
harlequin320 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
interesting story, I want to see more, update soon
Grizzmon chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I am glad this story was finally updated, and of course Ranma fiancée mess was not resolved.
master fireball chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
waited so long for this update my only complaint its not long enough
Byakugan789 chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
interesting to see this come up again. Though a little sad to see that the episode you went through really didn't change at all despite the altered dialogue, your other plot points were rather interesting to contemplate. Would also be interesting to note that if you heat the water before you dunk your victim you can reverse the temperature trigger. Or even give them two curses that arent mixed, bur rather linked to hot versus cold water.
xbox432 chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Near Kyoto, god Ryoga is hilarious now that he's not trying to murder Ranma. Also, have none of them thought that Ranma and Nabiki might just blow them off and ignore whatever this Bushido guy decides if they don't like it? Can't wait to see what happens next time. :D
shugokage chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Awesome chapter good job!