Reviews for Blessings
(squeal!) YAY!
Timrah De'Ange chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
this is beautiful.
Katie Campbell chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
That was wonderful. I loved it!
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I love it, but I think that you should continue the story.
Orange Bulldog chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Great story, my only comments would be that it's hard to believe the LA and Sunnydale gangs would never have met each other in ten years. I know you wrote this before S7 but even so. I do like how not everyone is happy, since this is after all Buffyland.
Rose's Faerie chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
hey

i really loved your story! in case you dont know which one i'm talking about, its the one with the cast of buffy and angel at a christmas party in 10 years. i loved how you dismissed things that happened in the show, like xander and anya breaking up and spike/fred/tara dying. you put your own twist on it yet still kept true to the character's personalaties. and thank you for not having the vampires have kids! that was a stupid thing that happend, Angel having a kid, so thank you for not agnologing it (wow i can't spell for crap). so once again, thanks for the awesome fan fic to wear away the small hours of the morning!

Rose
qwertytypo chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I have seen this story on one or two other sites and I read it every time I find it. It makes me laugh and I end up with hugh grin slapped on my face afterwards. I just want to say thanks cause I love to read and I love BtVS and when I find a story that I enjoy immensely it makes me feel esstatic and pushes me to read more and the pull of stories to be read is to irresitable to resist. Thanks again
TBwillow6 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Awesome Story.
katie chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
aw! :) I think this is the best fic I have read so far. :) very good!
Kit-ORain chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
was so beautifully written and such a touchingly sweet story. You have to write more like this. Amazing.
Vick chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Can I say "Wow"? Well, I just did anyway! Anywho, what a really good story. My eyes were three inches from my screen pretty much the whole way. I thought you captured the tenderness between W/T really well, and with B/S too. Though maybe a little bit more interaction between the guests would have been nice (Hello Lorne... goodbye Lorne) and a little snappier dialogue between them, I thought that overall it was great, great enough for me to review it and say "Wow!"
Zionist chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Great character assessment, and excellent pairing choices. The part about letting Spike and Angel see the sun...was...well...absolutely fantastic and original. The strongest part of this story.

I think it's finished, but a little fleshing-out of the current character's lives might be fun. Also, wouldn't Xander have told Willow about naming the child after her? How did Buffy resolve herself to being with a vampire, knowing that she will age while Spike remains a young man...some things to think about.
Violet Raven chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
I loved this story, it was sweet and very well-written. :) Please keep writing!
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
hey i thought i would review cause i saw no one had i really liked the story it was so cool the blood and all the sun wow so wicked i even liked how sweet willow and tara were to each other made me sad when i thought of tara