Reviews for White Lilacs
tata chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I read this fic last year and really liked it, but I just figured how much a couple days ago, when I felt like reading it again and spent like two days google-ing stuff I remembered about it until I finally found it!
JN Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Wowww that's brilliant.. The hug, sleep together, cuddle, kissing... All was sweet... Even i'm a lil bit curious how can Harry get to Draco's bed.. But anyway, i still love this story :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Nice.
Marydee 48 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I thought this was wonderful story you are able to write the boys , correctly as they should be written you have my thanks and all my wishes for more stories about these two wonderful men , I really mean this you have them and there emotions and down and your style of writing them as well as the others are just wonderful so once again I thank you and I forever wish you to keep up writing story about them thank you. You are my favorite writer of them :) P.S. I also love the story you wrote with Harry and Chris Haliwell
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
eeeeeeeepp loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This story is so sickly sweet I actually squealed like a girly girl. Thanks for sharing.
EmothPoodle chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
AwwwwwwwWWWWWWW! Its so cute!
little-miss-perfect-Gryffindor chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
maroon 5 daylight
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh My God... That was soooooooo good! You're an amazing author! I loved it! Your story has become in one of my top favorite Drarry fanfics! i(-_-i) *I BOW DOWN TO YOU!*
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Very romatic
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
sequel please thank you
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I absolutely adore this! I always love fics that are just that bit more unique (and ones with unknown sleep comforting and hogwarts magic are a favourite) and this one is gorgeous. Very sweet and very well written and just generally lovely!
vampire5596 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013