Reviews for Unrestrained Wants
anne chapter 2 . 5/20
very interesting read.
roti bakar chapter 2 . 5/20
you know what will make this a sequel? their kids...

it will be like history repeating itself. will neji have a boy or girl? I think a boy is more likely and hinata would have a girl and a couple more of children!

I guess neji's punishment is really a double edge sword here. its good that he can at last have a normal life and I guess he did regret in a way but he did make his own choice. and I guess out of love, hinata spared him and granted him a second chance in life. but I think for the vampire clan, such betrayal is frown upon and can't blame them because it has always been their way of life so I reckon, neji would have to learn to move on.

if their kids meet each other in the end, I guess it would be another cycle? another tragic love story? perhaps a triangle with itachi's son in the loop. LOL!
aurora0914 chapter 2 . 5/20
(y) what about her ending up with Itachi? *Hint hint nudge nudge*
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Well...I stick with my words, you are one amazing writer!
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Where is chapter 2?
THIS ENDING IS SO MUCH BETTER, EVEN THOUGH I WANT NEJI TO DIE.
He does not deserve Tenten or Hinata. And Tenten should commit suicide, or something.
I prefer this ending. (I actually read the whole thing, but I couldnt review it... sigh)
So update soon! Its good to have an alternate ending, although I dont understand why you made it GaaHina instead of ItaHina.
WOMAN, ITS LIKE YOU HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST ITAHINA OR SOMETHING!
Sigh. Y'uns.
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow, angsty! This was very emotional and insightful in to the character's thoughts. Good work!
Tea.Cup.Tempest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Read bothe the original and this one and I love them both!
mdtiger chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Found the story and I love this ending better. The first one was somewhat happy for both with a broken hearted tenten. I hate the infidelity but this was all neji's doing. The fact that Hinata will move forward and be surrounded with people who love her and will appreciate her than throw her second chance away. Now he gets the girl but with a name that is meaningless if he basically fell from a top position to a nobody. He lost more than he gain unless he truly loved ten ten with all his heart. I wanted him to suffer more but I wonder how he'll be few years down the road miserable or living the life he built. The last statement makes me think he loved her and if he still would years later.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love the thought the elders had (meaning yours.. praising, yes XD).. the fact that they hated the man who took their heiress away, the man who was actually not the one who she is to be married off to.. Being resentful of the man who couldn't keep her.. Such romantics.. LOL

Aww.. Itachi, why not Itachi? Darn, but then we have Gaara, so who am I to complain? It probably has something to do with keeping Hinata one level above. Unfortunately for Itachi, he's a servant and Gaara's an heir.

Anyway, it would be a yes, yes and a yes.. I can't wait for the GaaHina moment.. but I'm still dubious about having Itachi around when it happens.. But then again, when a man like that already knows what he wants, we can't really say otherwise. I'm still dubious about it though.. XD
LoreleiJubilation chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I kinda liked this ending better, GaaHina is a fav. Great job! :-D
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
liked this ending too, very good and it sounds like it could be its own story...hint hint wink wink! lol I love Gaara so I wanna see him go crazy with the thought that Itachi and Neji have HInata's heart as well !
Didoune24 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Your fanfiction was really dark, full of treason and jealousy, but still, it captivated me until the end...
I really sympathized with Hinata, even though she was pretty cruel. Neji's infidelity really broke her down and I prefer this ending than the Restrained Wants' one.
Hinata's my favourite character and it's hard for me to forgive Neji and his disrespect towards Hinata. Wasn't he her match ? Since he fell for Tenten he'd rather stay with her and let Hinata be free, with her faithful servant Itachi (Yeah, she didn't obliged him to leave her !).
Yet, Neji made me laugh in the last Restrained Wants chapter, with all his childhood memories connected to Hinata. I can't hate him but I'm satisfied with your new ending. What's more, Hinata's personality is closer to her original one (in the mange). Selfless (letting her lover go so that he could be happy), forgiving (after his infidelity, the seal is more a gift than a punishment)...
Finally, what urged me to read every chapter of this heartbreaking fanfiction was your nice writing style. I'm going to look for your other works...
AnimeLover365 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I liked this alternate, it really focused on the hurt Hinata felt by Neji's infidelity. Giving him a chance at "mortal happiness" was such a benevolent thing for Hinata to do, though I honestly don't see that happiness being able to keep Neji satisfied long. He gave up his vampirism, Hyuuga prestige and let's not forget his mate; and first love Hinata, all for a mortal woman. I must say the only thing that the story was missing was a cameo if Hanabi and how she felt on the matter.
evil-x-love chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I kind of like this ending better. It makes neji look like a bad person rather than hinata.
princess p chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Skeptical, about the alternative ending because some want the Neji x Tenten pairing to happen but this alternative ending I actually like better. Probably because I love the crack pairing of Gaara x Hinata and I think Neji got what was coming to him. But yeah, I like this ending. And it is reasonable that something like this would happen. The cheater wanting the person back after they get wind that the other person is getting with someone else or cutting them out of their life. I know so many people this has or is happening too. It's good that Hinata is trying to move forward and not going to put up with Neji. Hinata is probably at the point that people get to where they don't give a fuck about what the cheater does with themselves and moves on. It's going to be a long process but I think Hinata will be happy in the end. It good Hinata got out before Neji screws her life over anymore.