Reviews for You're All I Am Asking For
L chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
While I'm disappointed that you're no longer posting on this site, I can understand your reasoning, and, if that's what happened than I really don't blame you. I can't imagine putting so much work into something only to be told that it's not good enough and to change it. I want to congratulate you on taking a stand and will be sure to read your stories on one of the other sites that you mentioned.
kara chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
I am also a member of ao3 is ur username the same over there? I'm not logged in on FF but can I get u to send me a PM on my screen name on here? Klynne83? I enjoy your stories and would like to read them again
minica chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
I totaly support your decision. Stiling and bad comenting is to much. People who do not know how to write and express their imagination, if they are not smart, are jelous. You do not need to give them chance to thet to you and your great talent. I will keep to track you on your site. Looking forewatd for continuation of old stories and for new ones. Thank you for sharing your talent with me.
MzBellezza chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
which site will pay for your work how does that work?
viola1701e chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
youre at Better in Texas? Ill see you there...
Don'tBelieveInFear chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Good for you! I completely agree with what you are doing. All I'm concerned about it where it will be possible to read this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
Woah.. too fast
StarCollins chapter 29 . 12/22/2015
I read this fic on another site. It was my first Twilight/Vampire Diaries crossover and i absolutely love it. Oh my goodness. I never thought to ship Bella with anyone else besides Edward and occasionally Legolas from Lord of the Rung and the Hobbiy. But this is fantastic. I rarely watched VD but i have seen enough to know Damons personality, at least in the first two seasons, and i just...wow...please say youll be writing the sequel. I want that Volturi scum taken out. I also want Jasper to get his personality together. Smh. Ugh. But i just live this. And wtf is up with Stefan?
andrewpine chapter 29 . 11/22/2015
It's been a year can you tell when plan on starting the sequel?
andrewpine chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
I have feeling there will be a minor shit storm at the get together, things going to expecting the wannabes to show up or is that going to be in that sequel that is coming?
andrewpine chapter 25 . 11/22/2015
Any guy that would wear a hat like that needs to turn in his man .
andrewpine chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
Maybe they should introduce Stefan to fairy boy Eddie they are probably mates anyway they act the same.
andrewpine chapter 23 . 11/22/2015
If your site were easier to navigate it would be worth it.
andrewpine chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
Will they get one of the witches to change Jasper and Demetri into real vamps or keep them hybrids? will that be in the sequel that has not been written?
andrewpine chapter 20 . 11/22/2015
I would check out your WP site but so few of the stories have not been updated in ages.