Reviews for Give Me Love
Awesome fic!
amcke1991 chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
This was pure perfection
Zaanja chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
That was amazing. Absolutely in love with this couple
EemptyY chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Seriously hot, I loved it! This is one of my favorite episodes, but I wish it could have gone out differently :/
Too bad there is no real canon Elena/Elijah action... I would be much happier.
bellislefan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
i liked that. will you do a sequel ( can't remeber if i already asked. sorry if i have ) showing them together and her deciding to change to be with him?
Tori Buzolic chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Is it weird that I ship Elejah and Kalijah? But ofcourse for different reasons, not just the looks. Amazing writing .
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was amazing! I have always wanted someone to write something like this where Elena stops Elijah from drinking the champagne ever since the episode! This was pefection!
tubazrcool chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Fantastic! I'm pretty sure I ship both Elejah and Kalijah right now, but as long as my favourite Original's happy, I'll be happy (or as long as he's shirtless, I'll be happy)
tamera lee chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
i wish that this was not a one shot. liked the story
BadassFanKickass chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
nice
chiwi chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That was a hot, very hot chapter. it also had its sweet moments which i enjoyed reading. very good work.
leoslady4ever chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh I love Elijah's character and I love the idea of them together. I think they would work quite well together. Nice job here. I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
MissBarnes180 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh you should continue this with his family reaction on him ducking elena and if there greatful that she warned that about esther plan
artzannie25 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hot Damn.. freaking good. Wish it was more than a one shot. Thanks for sharing ! Very enjoyable ;)
Serenitydancingdream chapter 1 . 3/19/2013