Reviews for A Price Paid In Blood
flyzza chapter 40 . 6/28/2013
Once again a great Candyland story. I found the first chapters to be a little bit short, you started off pretty directly actually first scéne already involved cutting though I would lie if I'd say this is the darkest story of Gohan I read so far. I think the alternate ending was WAY better than the original, much more emotion involved more logic chain of events and much more drama. Now there is still "Confessions" and "A Brother's Truth" for me to read. I still wonder why Gohan just gave in after his second near suicide though.
Your a great author Candyland, too bad you haven't written DBZ anymore :/ I can't say that line enough. You'll probally receive reviews on the 2 stories mentioned before as well. Thanks for writing this story an alternate ending!
blake015 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
great chapter
Pwyllugh chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
"I'd be playing harp duets with Kakarott!"

omg, the image! I can't get it out of my head! stop it!
Kawaii-pants chapter 40 . 7/26/2010
I realize this story is a *little* old but I just had to review. It was an amazing story full of love, angst, and just plain old good story-telling! This story brought me to tears (Goten's tear filled speech :'() and that's how you know a good story was written, am I right?

Anyways, great job on writing such a masterpiece and you totally deserved the 600 reviews it recieved. d(.o)
maxridelover chapter 36 . 5/10/2010
Ok, this chapter very nearly drove me to tears. Goten's speech was so compassionate and sad, yet very heartfelt. You have created a true masterpiece of a story, and I applaud your work. Don't stop writing! No story I have read has made me feel like this. Thank you for this story.
Mystic Dodo chapter 40 . 12/5/2009
I honestly adore this fic. I could probably praise it for all its worth! I see the characters as clear as day in my head with your descriptions, and could empathise with Gohan and the other characters. You have done an amazing job at this!
Xj9 chapter 40 . 11/14/2009
Great story! You actually got me crying with the goodbye's to Goku,, I loved it ;)
EddieEcstasy chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
I know you probably don't check your reviews for this story anymore, but I just started reading it, and I think those last lines are very Piccolo-esque. Love the story so far:)
jakeub chapter 36 . 2/17/2009
Hey, great story so far. I read through the first ending and thought that it was ok, then I noticed the A.E. I was like yea this will be super angsty and end with Gohan's suicide. I don't mean to flame or anything, but why couldn't you have just let him die. When most people make 2 different endings they normally make happy and sad ending. well the story is still ok but it could have been much better had Gohan die (and he's my fav. character what's wrong with me)
Frankokomando chapter 22 . 6/13/2008
Hey great story :D

It took me two days to read but it was great.
Lady Macbeth chapter 31 . 5/7/2008
woa, this chapter rlz! \o/

I was just surprised at gohan's anger towards his father, since a few chapters he was thinking he missed him, and feeling guilty for his death and thinking he would always be proud of Gohan...

anyway, the AE rules! XD
Lady Macbeth chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
"We got your little message, Gohan," Vegeta sneered. "And do you know what the woman would have done to me if I had actually followed those instructions? I’d be playing harp duets with Kakarott!" - LMAO!

hehehe, loved it! i'm off to read more! ;)
lady macbeth chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
hi there!

i don't mean to be annoying, or anything, but... how exactly can 2-year-old goten reach the doorknob? it was just a thought that occurred me when i read that the doorknob ratlled. p

anyway, i'm off to read more!

ja ne!
nightvalia chapter 39 . 4/27/2008
Oh, and I almost forgot...

Chech out the DBZ-fic; "For the Love if a Child" by srusse87, it's absolutely worth reading! And it has a sequel too! Yay.
nightvalia chapter 40 . 4/27/2008
Wow! I can't understand where you get all those brilliant ideas from!(Duh, probably her big, brilliant brain?...) I've read the whole thing now, and I have to say that I prefer the AE-end instead of the first one... Well, yeah, Gohan's depressed like hell and acts like a jurk, he almost kill himself, he hurts his father... But how can you resist Gotens adorable little "speach" and puppy dog eyes? Well, I find that pretty hard.

You write realy well and you get the characters personalities well, and everytime Gohan ran away(yeah it was a couple of times, wasn't it?) I just wanted to scream; "OH NO YOU DON'T, GOHAN, I'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YA IF YOU DIE NOW!" So yeah I guess the story was pretty thrilling... And have a weak spot when it comes to happy endings (althugh I don't mind a terrefying, sad one either) so I was satisfied with the end... *sniffles*

I couldn't help but laugh about something Gohan said (in the first "part", which means not AE) When he and Piccolo were at the Lookout; "A death worse than Fate"... but isn't it opposed?

... Okay that was maybe the whole point... *hits herself* Stupid, lil' me ()

Ahh, I saw you've made a sequel, o gotta read it! I saw it before I found this, but I thought; 'Have to read the first part first', so... Yeah... But I'll read it, don't worry .

... Okay I just realized; It's a pretty long review I've written, but who cares

Oh, and I almost forgot... *favs fanifc... and author* There!

Cheers!

DDA

(Please forgive any grammar- or spelling errors which likely occured during DDa's rewiev, she's trying her best!)