Reviews for Bury Me
guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
That was amazing! I can't wait for more!
Plotjunkie chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Are u comin out with more chapters I love this ff hate 2 see it end
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Aww...tell ichi already Grimmjow.
Mizuki 8D chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
aww loved, can't wait for the next chapter.
Mizuki 8D chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
aww poor Grimmy
sleep-silent chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Great work man. I mean, it was engaging, cute, and vicious. A good start overall, I like the laid back style you've chosen to write in; Grimmjow is speaking to his readers, it's cool. So much happened in one chapter, I hope we get a little more insight to Grimmjow's family, his job, his OTHER job, and his relationship with Ichigo. It was sure a lot to take in at once.
Kudos to you!
Mizuki 8D chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
ichigirl21 chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
I don't mind if it's late, It's still wonderful and I can't wait for the next update. Please finish, no matter how long it takes. You have my full support!
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Wonderful! Keep writing!
PureVampire chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Omg omg omg I forgot how much I loved this story. I'm so glad you updated. I missed this story so much. I cried at the funeral part. Like, here, just take my heart, I didn't need it anyway.
Mayuzu chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Yay for an update! I love this fic so I beg you to finish it. Uh oh, is Gin the rat? I wish he's not because I love him. What's Nnoitra problem with Ichigo anyway? He always openly show malice to him.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
So how many more times is Grimmjow finally going to work up the nerve to tell Ichigo about the yakuza only for something to interrupt them again. Hopefully Grimmjow tells him about it before Ichigo finds out some other way, especially before something happens to him.
Nekokratik chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Even though I'm not exactly sure what is happening, i still wish you success in your surgery :) I'll be praying for you. And its okay even if i dont know, i wouldnt want to impose anyways. So good luck with life :) I would always support you.

- !NK?
AhogamiBae chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Awwww booo ;( what's being done? :0 And I'm sad to hear that you will stop writing fics after you finish the ones you've started, but if it's something you no longer have a passion for or can't take the stress- I completely understand. 3 You know I'll always support the decisions you make because I respect you like that :) Maybe one day, far in the future, you will find the will to write some GrimmIchi stories again, but if not, I will still luhhh yhuuu just the same :) and I hope you recover from your surgery :) Please don't stress yourself over any of this. Don't feel like this is an obligation... I know your readers will understand your circumstance and support and love you just as much as they had. And if not, they're just not worthy of your time. So take your time, don't stress out, and heal. :D keep in touch boo3

Mountain-Tenshi chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
*Sniffs* Feel like crying! Can't wait till next chap..