Reviews for Understanding
Orcatje chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I liked the way you glue pieces together like this, this conversation could have been a scene in the movie :)
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Although I haven't read the latter books in a long time, I still really enjoyed this story. So many seem to be about either Anne and Gilbert, or Anne and Diana, so it was great to find one about Gilbert and Diana. I'm glad Anne asked her bosom friend to talk to him - she gave him some very good advice that he definitely needed to hear.
Anne864 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Amazing! My curiosity for this part in the story has been satisfied!
blueice2449 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Love the story!
SweetSinger2010 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wonderful! I watched this movie recently and I, too, wondered what Diana might have said to Gilbert. You did a great job composing this scene! It could have easily fit in. My favorite part was Diana reproaching Gilbert for his anger and reminding him who Anne is. Lovely!
onewritergirl93 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I really enjoyed this! You stayed very true to the characters and it was just the perfect mix of lighthearted and serious. Great little story!
beckyairewele chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
cute)
Abbey chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Yay! I like this!
DIANA chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
love love love it! love to see more of your work, especially in this fandom :)
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Aw, I like it! It is totally a scene that could have taken place. Very well written and the characters are themselves.

Good job! :)
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
A very beautiful one-shot. I hope you continue to write for this fandom, as I think you do so very well. (But then, what fandom DON'T you write well for?) I really liked this little insight into what may have happened, and I love how Gil calls Diana 'Mrs. Wright'. It's a nice little touch. Again, beautiful one-shot and I hope to see more!
imark chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Love this! I think Diana's and Gilbert's characterizations were spot in.

Please do continue to write more Anne fictions, if your muse takes you there. The only thing I ask is that you don't write Morgan Harris. I never forgave Kevin Sullivan from straying away from canon and pairing Anne with a man old enough to be her father. Hence my reason for not watching the Sequel (or at least skipping over those parts if I do watch, blech!) I really couldn't see Anne imagining herself with an older gentleman, even with her wild imaginations. It's totally out of character, and their whole "romance" never made sense to me when I first saw it. I get Roy Gardner's character, as annoying as he was, because this was what Anne imagined her future beau to be like. Bu not Morgan Harris.
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Finally a story I actually know...hahaha. You stopped writing House and went all gungho on Wicked. I don't get Wicked. LOL. I told you that on twitter. LOL.

Anyhoo, I love Anne And Gilbert!