Reviews for Far Off Dawn
E. Chandler chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I loved this story, I think Moonbay & Van are one of the greatest pairings ever!
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
This is the very first Van and Moonbay fic I've ever read, and I love it! Please continue!
AniGirl 7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
That was so nice and sweet. This makes only the second Van/Moonbay fic that I've ever read and I am happy to say that it is also a VERY good story! To bad there aren't many fics about them (together as a couple). I'm really like the idea of them being together! They're just as cute as Irvine and Moonbay! (sorry, not a big Fiona fan)_
Riko chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
very good. next chapter cant wait.
DJ chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Not a bad fanfic here! I like to see some more Van/Moonbay fanfics! There are very rare, and this is a good one! Keep it up!
DJ chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Nice fanfic here! I really like to see more of Van/Moonbay fanfics! Keep it up!
Kali Kamiya chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Pretty cool. I liked it. But Raven-kun, he's hurt! NOOOOOOO! Van shouldn't have hurt Raven. It's Prozan's fault he's evil, not himself's. And how could Raven kill Zeke? I didn't think organoids could be killed by humans.
DJ chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Pretty sweet fanfic! Keep it up!
GroveWolf chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Okay, it's pretty good, so hurry up and update already!
BlackHawk chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
great chapter write more call be greedy but eh
GroveWolf chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Interesting, very interesting. well update, update.
JAYZ162 chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
great story! i hope thy make more Van/moonbay fanifcs! peace!
David chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Excellent fanfic! I thought I was was the only one in the world who was a van/moonbay fan! thanks and please keep up the good work.
The Dragon chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
*sniff* ok that was really good...and you conveyed a sense of drama well...great. Beautiful. Not the best story, but i'd read it again.
sq chapter 1 . 8/16/2002